D

Deleted member 1200074

Cheers. Super fun VN to play through, keep up the good work...I was laughing the whole time. I love the 4th wall breaking, very dead pool like.

Reactions: RobZombi3
Aug 28, 2017
Do choices matter much in this game?

Might be because it's my first time playing it, but it seems this game needs a walkthrough or a decision tree.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018

Unlocked

Sorry it's been a bit since a development update. Just been super busy the past couple of months and figure it's better to get a game update out each month rather than flowery explanations about why it's delayed haha. Should be on schedule for near the end of the month again. Since Halloween is my favorite holiday to party on, I am trying to get it done as quickly as possible so I can fix any bugs that may come up without a massive hangover. Barring a massive outcry(or of course if Gill Bates decides to pledge a billion or so), this will likely be the last episode of the newcomers for quite a while(at least a few months, maybe more as they return to their home and the wife returns to yours), so if you really enjoy them make a separate save. However over the next few episodes things with the main group will start rapidly progressing....maybe even out of control haha.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes