arms99

May 11, 2018
Barring a massive outcry(or of course if Gill Bates decides to pledge a billion or so), this will likely be the last episode of the newcomers for quite a while(at least a few months, maybe more as they return to their home and the wife returns to yours), so if you really enjoy them make a separate save.
Noooooo :cry:. Keep the newcomers, they're hot. You can trade them for the wife, who needs her.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
One of the hottest VN I played in a while. It has some really nice writing too, funny, no fuzz, 4th wall breaking - refreshing and creator don't really hold up on a lewd content. Yet there is a massive build up of taboo.

Ik that 0.11 doesn't mean shit for today creators (could be early version, could be close to final) but damn - very hot and enjoyable.

Can't wait for the next update :BootyTime:

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From Patreon :

Well once again I decided to poorly manage my time in such a way that I ended the month by ingesting more caffeine than any one human should(over the past 24 hours, 3 pots of black coffee and 5 energy drinks, CARDIO FOR DAYS!! Actually i don't think that's how it works but leave me my delusions otherwise I will worry about my artificially elevated heart rate)...but I got it done. As always my internet upload speed will determine the actual release time(though not going to lie depending on how long the upload takes, a nap might have a say in it as well this month, gotta be bright eyed for what I feel is the greatest party holiday tonight), as soon as it's uploaded it will be released to $20 tier.

Changelog...ish:

370 or so renders, I really tried to improve the lighting again so feedback on this batch is greatly encouraged.

Some familiar faces make an appearance.

Some other faces say their farewells(For now anyway).

Things are about to start progressing more quickly with some crowd favorites, now that some things and feelings are more out in the open and the story will refocus on the 5 original ladies(the 4 most everyone knows and loves plus the wife some hate).

The MC may find a confidant to share some of his concerns with(Someone most already know, a 'professional' if you will.)

Oddly enough(And I literally just thought of this), I think for the first time the fiery haired hellcat is the main character with the least facetime this month....I don't think I like that. I will make it up to her soon.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
From Patreon :

Well once again I decided to poorly manage my time in such a way that I ended the month by ingesting more caffeine than any one human should(over the past 24 hours, 3 pots of black coffee and 5 energy drinks, CARDIO FOR DAYS!! Actually i don't think that's how it works but leave me my delusions otherwise I will worry about my artificially elevated heart rate)...but I got it done. As always my internet upload speed will determine the actual release time(though not going to lie depending on how long the upload takes, a nap might have a say in it as well this month, gotta be bright eyed for what I feel is the greatest party holiday tonight), as soon as it's uploaded it will be released to $20 tier.

Changelog...ish:

370 or so renders, I really tried to improve the lighting again so feedback on this batch is greatly encouraged.

Some familiar faces make an appearance.

Some other faces say their farewells(For now anyway).

Things are about to start progressing more quickly with some crowd favorites, now that some things and feelings are more out in the open and the story will refocus on the 5 original ladies(the 4 most everyone knows and loves plus the wife some hate).

The MC may find a confidant to share some of his concerns with(Someone most already know, a 'professional' if you will.)

Oddly enough(And I literally just thought of this), I think for the first time the fiery haired hellcat is the main character with the least facetime this month....I don't think I like that. I will make it up to her soon.

Man, is not good. Focus on maintaining health not on release updates. Look around at others developers. It doesn't matter if you release an update per month if end up ill. And if it happen the game will be delayed by year(s) or worse, abandoned. So your well-being need to be your first concern. Be well and thanks for the game!

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
when are we going to get it??????
You would have already gotten it if you had paid for it, as it stands we have to wait. Like always. Why is this still being asked in every thread, every time there is a new update? Just wait for the one in our ranks that is a patron to download it, play it, upload it and share it with us. Christ alive people, you would think that experience would have taught you something.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
If i post the direct download link thats on patron site (leads to mega) will that work for others or would i have to upload myself
I don't really know board etiquette regarding posting developer download links, hopefully someone can give you an answer though.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If i post the direct download link thats on patron site (leads to mega) will that work for others or would i have to upload myself
I guess it does not really matter which way it got here?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes