Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I don't have anything against the wife. Actually I even like her. I just don't want her to be too open to sharing the MC. Once girls agree to fuck MC, if wife is also happy with the decision, is hard to keep it "interesting", as there is no longer any source of conflict. It becomes just a happy fucking family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So I was annoyed by the chosen endpoint of this game's v0.11, but it now doesn't seem nearly as obnoxious.... like at least the teaser wasn't with the MAIN LOVE INTEREST of the whole game (Katie has the most content).
I think you are severely mistaken by thinking Katie is in any way more the main love interest than Jenna and Monica,

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tell you what this is shaping up to be some harem :D also looks like the wife will be open to experimenting another good thing I do hope though that Hailey and Angela return

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I forgot to mention. The humor was over the top this update(though it was funny in the last ones too).

That Sandra scene when she was freaking out when MC said he kissed more than 2 people and she was like wtf you're related to everyone else. Or that porch scene where MC was trying to be cool af but Angela still dissed him, so he got triggered. :ROFLMAO:

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
You are missing the point here.

Dev Is about to make the biggest mistake in the history of biggest mistakes.

MC promised Christine a date. I repeat a date. Men go to dates in order to fuck everything available ranging from zeros to tens.

We request at least a two days vacation

:cool:

Sera Zios

Nov 26, 2017
Oddly enough(And I literally just thought of this), I think for the first time the fiery haired hellcat is the main character with the least facetime this month....I don't think I like that. I will make it up to her soon.
That does seem like a bad development indeed.

Also, I thought the dev switched to webp to bring down file size? 4+ GB seems like a lot then

Reactions: Repuci
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes