Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I am not sure that is true. I THINK only the poster can update the OP, and as such, only they are able to update tags, which means if they do not actually play updates, pay attention, or bother, then the tags are left unchanged. However I feel fairly sure I have seen some tags changed on some posts. Perhaps I am mistaken. I would assume Mods (and it would be logical if also the Devs, though idk if that is possible) can also make such changes, but I suppose it is uncommon for that to occur, as they are unlikely investing that much time in such things.
Not true, the gift reloaded had the ntr tag and it was removed after that content was changed
Thanks for the replies and clarification. :D

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 176353

Overview:
You take on the role of a successful middle aged man who is starting to feel the years slip by. Maybe the new college students you and your wife have allowed to move in since your kids have moved out will push you into a full blown mid life crisis, or maybe your loving wife can keep your head on straight.
Thread Updated: 2019-11-03
Release Date: 2019-10-31
Developer/Publisher: Nefastus Games
Censorship: None
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: - - -

v0.11 Mac: - - - - -
Others:COMPRESSED* - *ANDROID

Patches: **
Extras: FAN SIGNATURES

**Place 'zz_patch.rpy' in MidLifeCrisis-1.0-pc/game folder
Thanks Een Vieze Vent for sharing Patch.
*The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 176354 View attachment 176355 View attachment 176356 View attachment 176357 View attachment 176358 View attachment 176359 View attachment 176365
MC just needed to have a son
good game

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I want that too!!!!!!!!!!
And i want some sex with my youngest daughter,
She doesn't really do much for me. I won't turn her down, as I'm a horny bastard who wants all the girls, but she's probably my least favourite.

Loved this update!

Will the morning after pill question have consequences?
Probably not, Angela makes it pretty clear that they're going to be taking them anyway if you suggest she doesn't need to.

I am not sure that is true. I THINK only the poster can update the OP, and as such, only they are able to update tags, which means if they do not actually play updates, pay attention, or bother, then the tags are left unchanged. However I feel fairly sure I have seen some tags changed on some posts. Perhaps I am mistaken. I would assume Mods (and it would be logical if also the Devs, though idk if that is possible) can also make such changes, but I suppose it is uncommon for that to occur, as they are unlikely investing that much time in such things.
If there is a problem with the tags on a game, report the main post with details and a mod will fix it pretty quickly.

Reactions: Ozel

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So I did the war path against the wife. Then used her to relieve the tension instead of calling the hooker or jerking off. That lead to some nice male dom scene with the wife. But after that, the game seems a bit confused on what the relationship with the wife is supposed to be. It seemed like you were gonna use her for sex relief with no love. But next morning, before going to the beach, you act like a couple with kisses and stuff. At the beach, it also seems like the relationship is good. But then later on, you tell her again that she will shut the fuck up and be submissive and shes like ok... And then later on, when the sis and niece are leaving, you ask sis to kiss her because shes been down or something. Wife also tells the sis that she is keeping you in line or something like that. I just want to know if this is intended behavior. It didn't seem consistent to me.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Hell yeah great update, love this game. I'm also on the get them all pregnant train lol an damn Angela stopping me from my goal of pregnant her daughter with them damn pills GRRRRRR lol

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Updated my Courteous mod for v0.12.

version:
- mod v4a for Midlife Crisis v0.12

----- changes and improvements -----

v4a:
- for convenience: added an Incest patch, found in the 'Optional Incest Patch' folder. gigan's patch does the same thing, so feel free to use theirs. Both patches are version agnostic and will keep working for all future versions of the game

v4:
- updated mod and walkthrough for Midlife Crisis v0.12
- fixed an exception caused by a mistyped variable
- fixed some typos

v3:
- love and joy all around, so it's mostly typo and grammar fixes this time
- future-proofing: the Mod should now be compatible with all future versions of Midlife Crisis

v2:
- walkthrough added: optimal choices are highlighted in green
- fixed a small continuity error
- fixed more typos
- broke the mod. fixed the mod.

v1:
- less hostile relationship with wife
- Sarah's romance and sex scene in v7 are no longer locked behind scaring her in the lockerroom in v4. Instead you'll get the option to romance Sarah or not, on both scare and tease branch.
- removed several unnecessary cuts to black
- corrected a bunch of typos
- with incest patch: younger daughter's schoolyear now properly defaults to Freshman, instead of being left blank
Very good and useful mod but in file version12.rpy you have 2 lines of code to be corrected, lines 617 and 1282, in this lines you've got "sicream11v" and it should be "siscream11v" and thus shows error in the game while talking to Erica at breakfast in cafe.
Here's a corrected file and all mod with this corrected file

Last edited:

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
So I did the war path against the wife. Then used her to relieve the tension instead of calling the hooker or jerking off. That lead to some nice male dom scene with the wife. But after that, the game seems a bit confused on what the relationship with the wife is supposed to be. It seemed like you were gonna use her for sex relief with no love. But next morning, before going to the beach, you act like a couple with kisses and stuff. At the beach, it also seems like the relationship is good. But then later on, you tell her again that she will shut the fuck up and be submissive and shes like ok... And then later on, when the sis and niece are leaving, you ask sis to kiss her because shes been down or something. Wife also tells the sis that she is keeping you in line or something like that. I just want to know if this is intended behavior. It didn't seem consistent to me.
She won't simply be a cock sleeve regardless of path. If there was absolutely nothing there in terms of feeling, well either she would leave or at the very least not have sex with the MC. I'll admit it isn't as fleshed out as I would like currently and does feel a bit broken, working on getting them more fleshed out and defined. Currently though love route is probably put together better.

Here is what I'm (currently)planning when I redo her paths(won't be until next year, still not fully fleshed out and it is a large undertaking to rewrite most of the script). The 'hate' path will always be complex but not necessarily unloving all the time, optional hate fucking/dominating(bedroom only), but especially in presence of the girls or others they won't be so spiteful.

The 'unfulfilled' path with start off less hostile but definitely more frigid than the loving path(think rocky marriage but not quite hateful, for those who want to ignore her as much as possible without being a complete cock).

The loving path will stay mostly the same with some minor changes.

For the record, the wife will NOT be open to threesomes on anything but the loving path(if the MC guides her that way). Depending on the choices you make as the story progresses the paths may shift between each other(still considering this), but those currently on hate won't be able to jump straight to love and vice versa. Since all sex scenes are optional(well not all on the love path will be optional), anyone who just thinks she is ugly can skip them anyway. Also, since it get's asked of me fairly often, the MC will not see any cheating scenes regardless of path, but she MAY say some nasty things during a fight. It's up to you if you believe it or not. The choices for her will affect relationship with 2 of the girls, but not in a lockout kind of way, mostly in the dialogue about the wife.

TLDR: In all honesty currently the loving path has the most content and is the most thought out, and that trend will likely continue for a few updates, but hopefully soon there are more options better suited to other desires.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes