4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
iv got no idea what that even means. i assume its some method of getting updates for files not downloaded from steam but i dont know how to go about doing that.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
iv got no idea what that even means. i assume its some method of getting updates for files not downloaded from steam but i dont know how to go about doing that.
It sounds like he took a couple files from the older, cracked version and got the new one working.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Guess we're waiting on the current version, then someone can pack it with the cracked files from the older version (currently gettable from the first post).

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I haven't downloaded this yet, but it sounds simple enough.
Someone posted the newer version here: https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-castle-succubus-dx-final-pixel-teishoku.25807/post-4225681
Then someone got it working by:
Nevermind, just found out that you can use cracked steam_api.dll and steam_api64_dll from the older version of the game.
Take the two files from the old one, stick them in the new folder and according to miketoreno, you should be good to go.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Looked the game over. The only actual differences between the DX version and the regular one is that the art is uncensored, and there's a new OST (game was using royalty free music before). There is zero new art or animations, even those two new art images used on the Steam page are NOT in the game.

Reactions: Istreakilaz

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
When I look at the screenshot, I see the font is pretty nice, but for some reason my game font look terrible (like they're bold), is it because my PC is missing font? How to fix it?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
You can unlock some scenes by lose, but not necessary, because when you clear game, you can start new game+ and buy all CG from shop with 3 crowns. Actually you can't unlock 100% CG without buy it so no point to lose.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
cant play it lol funn can play everything on ultra but cant play a castlevania 2 clone shrugs game takes forever to load, litterally pauses its lagging so bad in middle of using whip everytime, and town takes 5 min to load lol

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
Looked the game over. The only actual differences between the DX version and the regular one is that the art is uncensored, and there's a new OST (game was using royalty free music before). There is zero new art or animations, even those two new art images used on the Steam page are NOT in the game.
You mean the Gallery CGs?
Also i liked the royalty free tracks a bit, even if they were quite repetitive at times. How does the new OST fare?

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Like to know how anyone gets to play it ... I wouldnt mind giving dev team some money but niether version works for me lol

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
Like to know how anyone gets to play it ... I wouldnt mind giving dev team some money but niether version works for me lol
Do you have your directx and or graphics card driver upto date? might be cause for lag. also make sure to be using the locale emulator or change your system locale to japanese

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Yeah doesnt make a dif. even steam ver does same thing. Litterally just times from clicking start to get to 1st whip swing 8.5 min. Killa few bad guys go to town. 5.5 min to load town. click a char 1 min for text bubble to show... shakes head.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes