4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
oh snap : o right right soo.... how many crowns do you actually need for this please : o i have aorund 10 right now : o

so i bought the upgrade to have my hunter companions with me..... HOLY FK.... that lets me have all 4 of them out at same time. TOTAL BADASS and the monk healer broken fk XD normal she summons 1 orb. that shit lets her summon over 20 of them XD XD XD i shitted myself. also naked succubus is HOT AS FK :eek: that walk she does..... DAM confidence boosted girl xD full equipment OP XD love that. i didnt have enough to get the curse so the suc could fly : ( i had 10 i found out there 9 more :O >< uggg the back tracking going to be a royal BTCH ><

Last edited:

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
NG+ Overview:

- 19 crowns, and you need all of them to unlock all the content. or so it seems. in actuality, you only need 16. unlock the h-scenes to unlock them permanently, and restart a new game+. now spend those crowns on the unlocks.

- 16 women to rescue, 16 keys to unlock the locked room to get to them. 6 keys and women on the first map.the remaining 10 keys and women on the second map

- Rescue all women to get good ending. Rescue some to get bad/ominous like ending. rescue NONE to get bad ending AND unlock the Goddess of Revenge playable character. <Note: Endings are almost entirely shown to just dialogues at the end. Almost nothing in the gameplay department)

- save10.init is the gamesystems save file. it stores your permanent gallery unlock and endings gotten + crowns gotten stats in it. can be usd directly as the "all unlocked save state" file.

~~~~~

Playable Characters:

> Normal character can use whip + subweapon, plus various unlockeable (or bought in ng+) skills. Can collect a total 5 Upgrades to the Standard Whip.

> Succubus character shoots a single fireball, which disperses after contact with enemy hitbox / objects + Subweapon. unlockeable skills, but necessary to progress game. better overall performance than normal character

> Hunter character (Libra Heart Character from "Castle of Succubus") uses whip, non-upgradeable + Subweapon. Handles like old castlevania games style, with stiff jumps and committed aerial attack (basically cannot change direction when whip is out).Standard Double Jump, deals better damage than the starting Normal whip, but damage output is overrun by the last Whip Upgrade. No Loading Screen Image *Not Ideal if you are struggling with difficulty*

> Elizabeth (AKA Naked Succubus) (Libra Heart Character from the "SUCCUBUS" Series) shoots a single fireball as well, but fireballs do not dissapear on contact, letting you chain hits on multiple enemies. No Subweapon!! Slower Walk Animation and stun-locked until ground touched, upon damage. Higher and Longer Airtime jumps that the Succubus, but no gliding or infinite jumps. No Loading Screen Image. *Not Ideal for Boss Fights unless you're daring*

> Goddess of Revenge fires Homing Projectiles shaped like a tri-bonded molecular structure. Can be fired in any direction, using the directional keys. NO Subweapon!! No attack animation or accompanying restrictions on attack frequency rates. Fires like an auto-submachine gun. Bullets pass through multiple enemies. Unlimited jumps. Totally Broken, likely a funmode additon. No Loading Screen Images. No Gameover "Animation". *Play as, If you're not feeling like playing at all*

~~~~~

Misc:
"Invincibility Unlock in the NG+ Room overrides Instant Death Mode. Perfect to test out damage counters in."

"Map is suggested for getting the first Crown. it's the only Crown that needs some serious backtracking to do to get, if you're already to far in"

"Told before, but in the Lava Caves, in the room with three vertically arranged platforms to ride on,Jump up onto the middle one and don't move to be able to access the lower room. needed to get One Key."

"In any of the Jungle Areas of the Second Map, it's possible to fall under the screen or get pushed under by janky hitboxes, with no way to get up and out. In such a case, best to reload from a previous save. If previous save was too long ago, consider saving and re-loading the save. The game *Might* respawn you back at the room entrance"

"To access the second last teleport in the castle area, you need to carefully glide down in between the two spiked edges of platforms. sometimes the spikes may stun you out of course."

"Primarily, a lot of the artwork used in this are just updates / re-edits (or not even at times) of older CGs from Libra Heart's SUCCUBUS Series"

~~~~~
Thank you, for reading this absurdly long post. hope you have a great day.. and/or fap

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
This explains so much...
it's a little hard to get, and annoying to respawn at the start of the room again and again, but try to keep gliding with the normal succubus, and adjust your fall location, to get there.. if you haven't already done so

also. i might be a little rusty on the details. i made this note quite a while after i actually played the game and finished it. so i might have missed out some points. please feel free to address it if you wish.

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
This is probably not important but the mystery is killing me. Why are there two game folders in the downloaded file? One is labeled R18 and the other one OR18. What's the difference?

Btw, pretty sure this is one of the best metroidvania games I've ever played, even without the hentai part.

Last edited:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
This is probably not important but the mystery is killing me. Why are there two game folders in the downloaded file? One is labeled R18 and the other one OR18. What's the difference?

Btw, pretty sure this is one of the best metroidvania games I've ever played, even without the hentai part.
I think one is supposed to be the Japanese version while the other is the English. At least that's how it seemed when I downloaded it. It might have been updated since then. I dunno.

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
MSC coming out on Steam in two days.

And we all know what international releases of these sorts of games means... if the preview pics on the Steam page are to be believed, it's going to be uncensored. Truly a joyous day for all mankind.

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
I must be missing something... i'm stuck in the illusion village, i can't get out and i can't complete the dungeon. I get the the place with the illusory platforms, bet there is no place to jump to... unless there are invisible platform that is.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
I must be missing something... i'm stuck in the illusion village, i can't get out and i can't complete the dungeon. I get the the place with the illusory platforms, bet there is no place to jump to... unless there are invisible platform that is.
I think its a bug. Are there platforms floating about that you can't land on?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes