• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Smooth_Operator

Jul 21, 2017
I discovered something interesting I thought you all might like. Try beating the game without rescuing ANY village girls (any difficulty I assume, Normal worked for me). Alternatively, use the attached save and walk left a few screens to view the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: falafelswoop

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
What was I supposed to see? I saw some alternate text, but was anything else changed?

Smooth_Operator

Jul 21, 2017
What was I supposed to see? I saw some alternate text, but was anything else changed?
Yep, there should be something new in the bonus area when you start a new game (that place where you spend the crowns). The specifics are in the spoiler text in my last message.

lipnoodle

Dec 8, 2017
I discovered something interesting I thought you all might like. Try beating the game without rescuing ANY village girls (any difficulty I assume, Normal worked for me). Alternatively, use the attached save and walk left a few screens to view the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To save myself time i did use your savefile5. Many thanks for that but, when i loaded the data the dialogue from the town npc are different and my loading screen changed to a more revealing image of the main girl. (Not sure if its indicating Goddess of Vengeance) I did make a brand new save after the credits just to be sure and when i start a new game+ it boots from my *Original data, i dont see any *Creepy Looking Sprite* you mentioned. I removed my SaveData and SaveData10 from the game, and repeating the process i mentioned earlier > when i start a new game i dont even get into the New Game + room (i assume its related to SaveData10) if you share your savedata10 that might work i think.

Smooth_Operator

Jul 21, 2017
To save myself time i did use your savefile5. Many thanks for that but, when i loaded the data the dialogue from the town npc are different and my loading screen changed to a more revealing image of the main girl. (Not sure if its indicating Goddess of Vengeance) I did make a brand new save after the credits just to be sure and when i start a new game+ it boots from my *Original data, i dont see any *Creepy Looking Sprite* you mentioned. I removed my SaveData and SaveData10 from the game, and repeating the process i mentioned earlier > when i start a new game i dont even get into the New Game + room (i assume its related to SaveData10) if you share your savedata10 that might work i think.
Yep, looking at it, I think you're right. The Date Modified on both my save files 5 and 10 are a minute apart and save10 is oddly small compared to the other files, so it's probably where the game stores the clear data. Here you go, hope this works.

arturbarros1991

Feb 17, 2019
Dunno why I can´t play this game! I already used Local Emulator, also changed my system local and region, but it still keep appearing the char walking or and error (Bad Archive File). Somebody can help me?

Reactions: Rain01

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
You don't change characters until the second half of the game or new game plus if you unlocked the bonus character. Then you just press down + Z to change.

Black Crimson

Dec 28, 2019
Hi, I have a question, I did everything I explained to be able to play this game, but when it opens, I have the black screen and the protagonist walking to nothing, what should I do to be able to play as it should?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
You need to run the game in Japanese Locale. Either set your computer to Japanese Locale or run the game with Locale Emulator as Japan (Admin).

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
New game by these devs (pixel-teishoku and Libra Heart), Castle in the Clouds. Not on the English DL SIte yet:

HunterKiller21

Nov 18, 2017
Can someone help me get it started? I got the Locale Emulator after Applocal did not work, but after downloading and unzipping it the game still refuses to work?

SupremeStarLord

Jun 23, 2018
Dunno why I can´t play this game! I already used Local Emulator, also changed my system local and region, but it still keep appearing the char walking or and error (Bad Archive File). Somebody can help me?
There's probably an special character (á, ç, õ, etc.) on your directory. Japanese games usually have problems reading these. Move your game folder to a different directory and it should work.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
sorry to ask to late but what is the other succubus pixel game that you mentioned other than this one
This game (which is by pixel-teishoku and LibraHeart) was released around the exact same time as LibraHeart's solo game, Sword of the Succubus, which is the sixth game in that series.

Hemastram

Oct 21, 2019
To anyone like who was stuck with a black screen and a sprite walking I found this fix After installing Just right click on the game and run in japanese

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes