4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
What to do here? I dont have a key and I didnt learn how to fly, there seems to be only this two options to continue. What did I miss?
You need to go back to the lava area to get an upgrade. It's the lower section, with all the moving platforms. Judging from your map, you reached one of the rooms and then turned around for some reason, you can see where it cuts off.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
ok i played this and beat it with out the map even knowing i have not save all the girls i still had all the whips by the final fight.

willjiang

Jun 1, 2017
Can't turn into the succubus by pressing down after the Map A final boss fight. Hope it's not a bug

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Can't turn into the succubus by pressing down after the Map A final boss fight. Hope it's not a bug
I was confused by that too. You have to hold Down and press another button. Here's the weird thing: the starting controls and the controls you get if you hit "Initialize" in the Key Bindings menu are not the same. I don't know what the starting button is supposed to be! But if you press Initialize, you have to hold Down and press C.

Reactions: willjiang

willjiang

Jun 1, 2017
I was confused by that too. You have to hold Down and press another button. Here's the weird thing: the starting controls and the controls you get if you hit "Initialize" in the Key Bindings menu are not the same. I don't know what the starting button is supposed to be! But if you press Initialize, you have to hold Down and press C.
Many thanks
One last question if anyone could help. How can I reach here? I've got only one key left for 100% complete

ShadowDude999

Jul 10, 2017
I normally don't like asking for help but can someone care to tell me how to run this game I installed both ntleas and applocale emulator I just can't seem get it to run, when I try it with ntleas it gives me some error NTLEAS may be lost connection with hook process and when I try it with applocale emulator it keeps saying I don't have VCRUNTIME140DLL so at this point I'm confused what to do, so if anyone wants to help thanks in advance, if not I ain't gonna bitch

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Many thanks
One last question if anyone could help. How can I reach here? I've got only one key left for 100% complete
That one took me a while, it's honestly kind of stupid. Go to the room with the platforms and go to the three platforms at the start. Stand on the middle one and stay there. It will eventually carry you into the pit and you'll magically be teleported into the hidden area.

W65

May 31, 2018
That one took me a while, it's honestly kind of stupid. Go to the room with the platforms and go to the three platforms at the start. Stand on the middle one and stay there. It will eventually carry you into the pit and you'll magically be teleported into the hidden area.
Probably a callback to the arbitrary and weird places you had to kneel in Castlevania 2 in order to progress... unless the main game has that, too.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Probably a callback to the arbitrary and weird places you had to kneel in Castlevania 2 in order to progress... unless the main game has that, too.
Sort of, yeah, some of the crowns are unlocked that way! At least the Thief can point you towards them. Just like the Konami Man secret in Castlevania.

willjiang

Jun 1, 2017
It is the bottom one actually, and thank you for your help

Reactions: RottenBlock

Kara Dabbe

May 2, 2017
You need to go back to the lava area to get an upgrade. It's the lower section, with all the moving platforms. Judging from your map, you reached one of the rooms and then turned around for some reason, you can see where it cuts off.
Yeah I saw it about 2 days ago, I cant believe I missed it.

amateurhr321

Sep 7, 2018
OK, not sure how many people are actually playing all the way through, but I am stuck. I have the Succubus hair, hands, bone, and one more piece that I can't remember the name of. I just finished rescuing the 7th villager and gained the wall jump ability but am not sure where to go next. I have retraced my steps twice now and can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
OK, not sure how many people are actually playing all the way through, but I am stuck. I have the Succubus hair, hands, bone, and one more piece that I can't remember the name of. I just finished rescuing the 7th villager and gained the wall jump ability but am not sure where to go next. I have retraced my steps twice now and can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
You're in the armory section with lots of doors, right? You have to go through a certain door that leads to a room where the wall jump will get you through the room.

Reactions: amateurhr321

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Holy mother of fuck, I just defeated the succubus final boss and now it goes all castlevania 2 on my ass saying I have to find the remains of dracula that sexy evil pink haired girl. This game is so good it's stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

muhpsn

Dec 4, 2018
I can't play, every time I open the game only pops up a woman walking and the game does not work :(
pls help meeee

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I can't play, every time I open the game only pops up a woman walking and the game does not work :(
pls help meeee
Gotta use Locale Emulator. A quick Google search will lead you to it.
The game won't load at all without being in the Japanese locale.

Kaio Crisis

Jan 14, 2019
Most of the CGs are just defeat scenes for the main characters.

Like mayfly said, there's a shop you access when starting a new game after beating the game once that uses the crowns you find. For three crowns, you can unlock the full gallery; for three more (each), there are also two options where you can play as a more faithful version of the succubus from the Libra Heart games, and a second succubus hunter character (looks more like a gender-bent NES Castlevania character to me) with no upgrades, for a total of four playable characters. The CGs you're most likely missing are defeat screens for those other two characters.

For the curious, the other upgrades you can buy (for a number of crowns) are:
  • get the Succubus' curse at the start of the game (3);
  • unlock all discoverable upgrades for both main characters (3); and
  • "immortality" (4), meaning you cannot fall below 1 HP you won't lose HP at all when you're hit.
The last one makes the "Instant Death" difficulty setting moot, where you normally die in up to two hits.
Just some appointments since nobody mentioned before, in case someone still have doubts after clearing the game.
  • These 2 new characters are both the protagonists of Libra Heart's Succubus The SIX Spells and Castle of Succubus.
  • The character from Castle of Succubus comes with all the hunter upgrades, except whipping diagonally or downwards.
  • No, you don't earn any CG by being defeated with those 2 characters. Unless there are some kind of condition for this to happen with them. So apparently the only way to get all the remaing CG is by buying in the NG+ shop w/ 3 crowns.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
No, you don't earn any CG by being defeated with those 2 characters. Unless there are some kind of condition for this to happen with them. So apparently the only way to get all the remaing CG is by buying in the NG+ shop w/ 3 crowns.
Those two should have their own sets of defeated screens. If they're not unlocking then it's probably a bug.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes