4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Kaio Crisis

Jan 14, 2019
Those two should have their own sets of defeated screens. If they're not unlocking then it's probably a bug.
Well, I've unlocked the entire gallery and the remaining pics are originally from the 2 Libra Heart's games I cited, so I believe it's only extras from the NG+ shop afterall. Maybe you're right, it unlocks normally during gameplay and it was a glitch it didn't unlocked anything after death with the new characters in my playthrough, but if it really unlocks normally in gameplay, then I'll stick believing with what I said, it's via a special condition I haven't done. Maybe after a specific boss or something it starts to unlock.

NeoTheSilent

Mar 9, 2019
I'm actually stuck and unsure of how to progress. I'm stuck in the Map B near the beginning. I'm at the door puzzles area with no way to progress, and I couldn't get to another room in the ice palace because I physically can't jump that high. What am I missing?

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
I'm actually stuck and unsure of how to progress. I'm stuck in the Map B near the beginning. I'm at the door puzzles area with no way to progress, and I couldn't get to another room in the ice palace because I physically can't jump that high. What am I missing?
You need to get the Succubus' double jump ability, which is just a little taller than your human one. I can't remember where it is, but since your map is otherwise complete, I think it might be the one that's on Map A. Have you found the warp that leads back to Map A, the part with the fish? There's a succubus part nearby, it's the only one on Map A.

Feb 4, 2018
damn boys i can't beat the second form of the succubus (keep in mind i never bought the magic whip) so rip me i guess. spent 20 mins on one try and the damn boss wont die

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
damn boys i can't beat the second form of the succubus (keep in mind i never bought the magic whip) so rip me i guess. spent 20 mins on one try and the damn boss wont die
Yeah, it's pretty bullshit that you get locked in like that. Without the magic whip you'll have a hell of a time. I was in the same situation as you, and I did manage to win it (use all the spike wall segments to have the Monk heal you) but it's not easy at all.

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, it's pretty bullshit that you get locked in like that. Without the magic whip you'll have a hell of a time. I was in the same situation as you, and I did manage to win it (use all the spike wall segments to have the Monk heal you) but it's not easy at all.
ah good to know im not the only one who had to deal with this

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Thief's find treasure ability is automatic. If you're in an area with a hidden treasure it will sparkle. The monk's healing just requires you hold down. There is a delay before it goes off.

Reactions: NowICanSeeTheLinks

SuarceNegro

Jul 14, 2017
I'm stuck in the armory door maze in map B apparently I have to get the Heart statue hidden in that area but I have no idea how to get there any help?

SuarceNegro

Jul 14, 2017
I'm stuck in the armory door maze in map B apparently I have to get the Heart statue hidden in that area but I have no idea how to get there any help?
Nevermind, I found the way, just have to jump the big gap at the left side of the map with the succubus double jump to get to a hidden door

ImNotAFreak

Apr 18, 2019
Gotta use Locale Emulator. A quick Google search will lead you to it.
The game won't load at all without being in the Japanese locale.
How do I use the Locale emulator to play??? I really have no idea!!! I've just installed it, I think, yet the same thing pops in my game

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How do I use the Locale emulator to play??? I really have no idea!!! I've just installed it, I think, yet the same thing pops in my game
Right click the game's executable and you should have a Locale Emulator button.
If not, reboot your PC, you gotta make sure during installation if there's an option to install context menus that you do that.

Wahwidodo

Oct 20, 2018
how i use the wall jump?
it's like random feature for me, sometimes it works many times do not work.
help me pleas

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
how i use the wall jump?
it's like random feature for me, sometimes it works many times do not work.
help me pleas
I've found the most consistent method being to be next to a wall, hold straight up and jump. Not up-left or up-right.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Don't hold any direction and hit Jump.
The walls you're meant to Wall-Jump are usually at just the right distance.
At least that's what I recall.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes