EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE279856_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A 2D pixel-art ero exploration action game!
Explore a huge world with 10 stages and over 1000 sections.
Check the map at any time by pressing the [V] key.
* The sample video was made during development, so it contains some differences from the finished product.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-06
Release Date: 2020-03-06
Developer: pixel-teishoku
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Midnight Castle Succubus - Castle in The Clouds DX
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -

thanks to @Salamatama for the mega link

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG RE279856_img_smp1.jpg RE279856_img_smp2.jpg RE279856_img_smp3.jpg RE279856_img_smp4.jpg RE279856_img_smp5.jpg RE279856_img_smp6.jpg RE279856_img_smp7.jpg RE279856_img_smp8.jpg RE279856_img_smp9.jpg RE279856_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Castlevania ripoff? :ROFLMAO:

I actually was thinking that someone could make a great game based on it. In clickteam fusion or something. I mean, since basically everyone loves guro and all-the-way-through. :coffee:

Whenever I execute the game only crashes and leaves a crash.dmp. Tried Locate Emulator and still nothing. Any leads?
Well you can try Linux and DXVK, but I think it's not normal that character disappears when attacked. And also it's crashing whenever I try to advance the story, so yeah.
The game would've been fun.. like 20 years ago
I don't think so, this level of fidelity was definitely unattainable 20 years ago. And I believe you meant 40 years ago. Actually these 40 years old games look very slick and pleasant even today.

Last edited:
Reactions: xFerisu and SebasL

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So Castlevania, and not Metroidvania? Aww. I love Metroidvanias :(

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
When i launch the game nothing is happening
Whenever I execute the game only crashes and leaves a crash.dmp. Tried Locate Emulator and still nothing. Any leads?

80% of the japanese VN/DLsite indie games will only work on a Japanese region local settings,

there are 2 ways you can run JP games,
1-change your system region local to japanese from the control panel language settings along with the time/date texts[
it will give your PC the ability to recognise Japanese letters]
or
2-use Japanese local emulator tool [keep in mind that it will not work on all Japanese games].

Frost Askar

Jul 17, 2017
Actually tried both beforehand. None of both seem to solve it. Has anybody had any other similar issues?

reveriesoldier

Jan 12, 2019
Hello, someone else is having trouble getting the game to run satisfactorily, in the middle of nowhere, the bug icons, or stop being able to collect items, letters disappear, among other problems, worse than that even in the trial version.

sad, even more to know that the other game from pixel-teishoku was very good, I can't understand why this game was released so broken.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes