TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Remember sharing is caring, anyone beat the game before me hehe share your save please (FULL only not that oh here ya go sir my 80% cheesy save cause im too lazy to try and play again saves) Nope we will not accept lol ;);):cool::p:p:p:p:p

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Game looks nice but cant pick coins , cant "highlight anything in the menu etc etc.
And my computer language is in jp.
What a shame

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Just me or is this a hard art-steal from LibraHeart and the Succubus games?
Literally says their name on the title screen...
Game looks nice but cant pick coins , cant "highlight anything in the menu etc etc.
What a shame
No problems here, I just use locale emulator.
It's better than changing your PC locale every time.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
If anyone figures out what to do after the sky castle emerges please let me know, I have all three orbs and can't figure out where to take them

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
do not download this on workupload cuz it can fuck up your pc at lest that's what it did to me it taken time for me to fix my pc after that

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
do not download this on workupload cuz it can fuck up your pc at lest that's what it did to me it taken time for me to fix my pc after that
What anti virus you got bro, cause i download it from workupload and im good

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
If anyone figures out what to do after the sky castle emerges please let me know, I have all three orbs and can't figure out where to take them
oh my i see you passed me, probably cause i keep yawning lol i just want the full save so i can jerk myself to sleep lmfaooo :p:p:p:p:eek::cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Shura Matoi

newGunder

Sep 22, 2018
What a shame
Had the same problem. Couldn't pick up coins, the textboxes would disappear, animations wouldn't play and a lot of weird characters on the menu page. I ran it with the system language set to Japanese as well..

I tried Demon's Crust's suggestion and ran it with Locale Emulator and it seems to work. haven't had any problem since (but I have only just started).

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
this game remind me of libra heart games succubus series. is this game has the same artist as libra heart game?

Forten

Jul 23, 2017
Seem RpgMakerSaveEdit, Cheat Engine or doesn't work, guess its one of those games have to forcefully play through normally, otherwise would have just speed run this.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
this game remind me of libra heart games succubus series. is this game has the same artist as libra heart game?
Yeah, Libra Heart is actually credited in the title screen. They might've done the art while the Pixel-Teishoku people did the gameplay, or the other way around. Games definitely got the same feel and quality as their other ones, it's another fun Metroidvania game.
Seem RpgMakerSaveEdit, Cheat Engine or doesn't work, guess its one of those games have to forcefully play through normally, otherwise would have just speed run this.
You can mess with it with Cheat Engine pretty easily to mess with your stats and money but yeah no easy way to save edit this one.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Had the same problem. Couldn't pick up coins, the textboxes would disappear, animations wouldn't play and a lot of weird characters on the menu page. I ran it with the system language set to Japanese as well..

I tried Demon's Crust's suggestion and ran it with Locale Emulator and it seems to work. haven't had any problem since (but I have only just started).
Well if it works with locale emulator it should work with system set to jp as well , which doesnt.
Guess i will just skip this game until/if the dev actually fixes that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cumknuckles

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well if it works with locale emulator it should work with system set to jp as well , which doesnt.
You're skipping a game because it's more convenient to play than previously considered.
Ok.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Oh god dammit.. Found out there was a map button and I found the spot I needed to go to reach the sky castle

Edit: And I'm stuck again, if someone manages to find excaliber please let me know. All I know is that it's hinted that it's outside the sky castle

Last edited:

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Using japanese locale on my system lead to no issues launching or playing so far. No clue as to how to change stats or money with Cheat Engine though, seems to crash when changing value.

Last edited:

nothappening

Apr 16, 2018
i played this game almost as soon as it came out .. have any of the game breaking bugs been fixed ? .. for example when you fight against the chick with floating books and such if you get hit the wrong way it could lead to you getting forced below the floor and then waiting to get killed .. restarting the fight ..

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
If I decide to get revenge on the thieves, the game just breaks, I can't continue or do anything :(

White Bomber

May 30, 2019

you have to change 2 things when changing your system local to Japanese,
1-change the local
2-change the time/day texts
& then restart,

most amateur Japanese in-game .ini script requires you to change the time/day texts in order for them to work without bugs.

Reactions: Cumknuckles
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes