Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I just went through the entire game without a problem, no bugs or anything.
Using Japanese system locale, time settings and keyboard/fonts.
Took me about 4 hours from start to finish, and because i didn't save once, my entire progress is gone after defeating the last boss..
there are multiple ends and now i can't be arsed to spend another 4 hours to get the other endings.

after heaven and hell where do you go next? can't find the castle in the sky.
Top of the Giant tree.

Oh god dammit.. Found out there was a map button and I found the spot I needed to go to reach the sky castle

Edit: And I'm stuck again, if someone manages to find excaliber please let me know. All I know is that it's hinted that it's outside the sky castle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ob Dixlis

Sep 15, 2017
So i'm having a little bit of trouble find the rope in the water level and was wondering if anybody could help me out with it, also can't seem to pick up those, bananas? feathers? that drop, are those used for something later on or am I missing a mechanic? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
christ I did the same thing as someone else it seems, I made it through pr much 100% then boom, forgot to save so now I got fucko'd

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
final boss is so annoying, if you have no potions and only 908 HP yea good luck. i'm struggling so bad but i also don't wanna have to run all the way back....

obake

Oct 4, 2017
so there is an inn quest which gives tons of boosts got my hp upto 700 from 200 so check that out and make sure to find aimbot for staffs that pretty much is overkill and if you find excaliber please share

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
i wish i knew where excalibur was, but yea i did all that but i lost alot of HP due to bugginess of the unpatched version. I'm just trying to do it with the staff, i've gotten to the point where her tits are showing but then i die due to lack of health.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
so there is an inn quest which gives tons of boosts got my hp upto 700 from 200 so check that out and make sure to find aimbot for staffs that pretty much is overkill and if you find excaliber please share
i wish i knew where excalibur was, but yea i did all that but i lost alot of HP due to bugginess of the unpatched version. I'm just trying to do it with the staff, i've gotten to the point where her tits are showing but then i die due to lack of health.
Check my earlier post, there's a map under the spoiler.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
From my full run of the game, the only thing missing from the gallery is CG 7.

Last edited:

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
finally did it, after like 20 tries. I wish there were more games like this i love metroidvania hentai games.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
I haven't the faintest idea as to how to unlock the 7th CG or the final area since it seems like there is another map I have yet to see.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes