gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Damn... some folks work fast. Been expecting this translation for a while, and the announcement came just yesterday.

Well, I know what I'm downloading and playing this weekend.

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Very buggy.
No music and my character just floats instead of walking properly.

I guess I'll wait for next patch version.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So after playing a few minutes and seeing that there is money and a level up system, is it actually a metroidvania?

Can you go back to previous areas and find power ups with abilities you gain later?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Thank you kind sir, you made my day (and my night too, for *obvious* reasons :sneaky: ).

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Just me or is this a hard art-steal from LibraHeart and the Succubus games?
I think he uses it with the authorisation of LibraHeart, Pixel-Teishoku's previous game was also using art from the Succubus games without trouble.

Edit: I think they just worked together, LibraHeart doing the art part, judging by my 30 minutes of playtime.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Have to say. Save often. Because I keep getting game crashes when I try to leave the village and go to enemy zones. I now save every time I decide to leave the village, lol.

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
Seems to be working fine for some people here, but it's still bugged out for others (including me). Anyone knows what's up with that? I always have system locale set to japanese so it's not just that. :unsure:

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
Hi guys, im stuck in the cave, where you need to grab to the rope. I have pushed every button close to it but i cant grab. Do i need something first?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys, im stuck in the cave, where you need to grab to the rope. I have pushed every button close to it but i cant grab. Do i need something first?
You need an item from the water cave that allows to you to go along ropes and ceilings, wish I could remember where it was

Reactions: Solifugo

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
dang I was hoping the dev to work on the legend of mana format game. He was working on so many different formats but went back to this :(

Still great art tho

reveriesoldier

Jan 12, 2019
for everyone who is having problems with bugs when playing.
change the language of the computer to Japanese, in fact, it solves practically all bugs.

reveriesoldier

Jan 12, 2019
dang I was hoping the dev to work on the legend of mana format game. He was working on so many different formats but went back to this :(

Still great art tho
this game is not from the same creator that you are thinking, - LIBRA-HEART -, this game was made by -PIXEL-TEISHOKU-, and the libra heart, made only the graphics.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes