xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
Guys, does anyone here know how to get through either Hell or Heaven? I just got up to both (each in different save game) and got sticked at both, I got rid of the hell's boss and got the red jewel but then got stucked there for almost 2 hours running from the beggining to the end of the map, and I couldn't even get back to town. Then I decided to get back to my latest save game before Hell map and decided to go to Heaven intead, then I got the blue jewel and to my surprise I got stucked again just like in Hell. Does anyone know how to get through any of both maps? Just in case someone ask if my local and time are set up to JP, yes, I've checked that before starting the game and it's set to JP.

zuguguz

Aug 15, 2018
Reading previous posts, I can run the game just fine BUT, I can't pick up whatever things are coming out of the chests? I can get coins but every item be it in inventory or on the map looks like a white feather and I can't pick them up, I managed to pick up one healing potion but so far that's it, also for whatever reason I found 5 excalibur and have done only the haunted mansion quest. Also there's some japanese word next to my hp and again a feather icon, what's that?

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Reading previous posts, I can run the game just fine BUT, I can't pick up whatever things are coming out of the chests? I can get coins but every item be it in inventory or on the map looks like a white feather and I can't pick them up, I managed to pick up one healing potion but so far that's it, also for whatever reason I found 5 excalibur and have done only the haunted mansion quest. Also there's some japanese word next to my hp and again a feather icon, what's that?
The game, unusually, requires JP locale and doesn't work with Locale Emulator. I had to run the game with AppLocale in order to get the items to stop breaking. Those feathers were supposed to be bags of gold and the Excaliburs were supposed to be new ability items. You may need to start the game over.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Ok. Just finished this game. A few hints and some basic info.

1. Libra Heart did the graphics on this game, stop saying they stole art assets.
2. The game is a couple hours long and only has 11 scenes that are basically redundant, they are animated though.
3. if you are thorough with your exploration then the game will get very easy, eventually you can climb walls and the ceiling, there isn't much need to reexplore if you are thorough the first time.
4. The map will show you what exits each room has, if you use this its easy to 100% every map. Just keep in mind what doors you used for areas with a lot of those.
5. make sure you use Excalibur to defeat the wall after last boss. Another poster on this thread revealed its location.
6. Don't forget to rest at the inn to actually level up, and focus your stats on Intelligence. In the early game weapons will give you all the damage you need to kill enemies. In the late game you get an item that makes the Magic Rod home on enemies, and it naturally pierces. Meaning every shot flies around the map and hits every on screen enemy.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
You have to play with app locater

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
I just went through the entire game without a problem, no bugs or anything.
Using Japanese system locale, time settings and keyboard/fonts.
Took me about 4 hours from start to finish, and because i didn't save once, my entire progress is gone after defeating the last boss..
there are multiple ends and now i can't be arsed to spend another 4 hours to get the other endings.

Top of the Giant tree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excalibur in Hell location?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Guys, does anyone here know how to get through either Hell or Heaven? I just got up to both (each in different save game) and got sticked at both, I got rid of the hell's boss and got the red jewel but then got stucked there for almost 2 hours running from the beggining to the end of the map, and I couldn't even get back to town. Then I decided to get back to my latest save game before Hell map and decided to go to Heaven intead, then I got the blue jewel and to my surprise I got stucked again just like in Hell. Does anyone know how to get through any of both maps? Just in case someone ask if my local and time are set up to JP, yes, I've checked that before starting the game and it's set to JP.
having the same problem as well.
Doesnt matter if i go to hell or heaven i get stuck in both.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i've played every single one of these games. i've only enjoyed 2 of 6(?) the others just were kinda clunky and empty. i will give this a try aswell and hope it has more content and feels more smooth.

i hope this isnt like the old castlevanias where you can do nothing but whip forward (and have some special weapons eh).
this was a game type that i didnt know as a child so i was able to look past its awful controlls, but in 2020 i really cant be bothered with this stuff. especially if its for a sex game lol.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
if you have problems starting this here are the 2 main things you need to do

1. put it on your C drive. doesnt work on any other drive
2. run the game in japanese (use google to find out how if you dont know how)

if the game still doesnt open for you i cant help you sorry. those 2 are just the most common mistakes with this entire game series.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
My problem now is not being able to exit neither heaven or hell in any away possible.
I just get "locked" in either location

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes