fendy3002

Sep 29, 2017
man i think im missing one ability and i've swiped every map... if anyone can tell me?
It's on strange room inn, in one area there are a strange formation of rocks on the right side of that area. If you manage to tidy it, the item will show

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
where's the rope item? and how do i get it?
ok, i found the item.
It was in the water cave. And to get it, you need to scale the wall of a certain place. Its a bit tricky since you need to jump off the wall, and just as you jump press your direction back at the wall, and make the same kind of maneuver over and over again.

Signalis

Jun 24, 2018
Then i must have missed it , since i dont have any "town scroll" in my inventory nor do i know where to get it
you get that at the beginning of the game... after you speak with that fat dude in the mansion (cant remember the name) he always gives it

The actual name its "map of return" the one highlighted in red

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
you get that at the beginning of the game... after you speak with that fat dude in the mansion (cant remember the name) he always gives it

The actual name its "map of return" the one highlighted in red
I guess i managed to actual bug the game then since he gave me nothing. Rip the hours of gameplay.
Not the only weird bug i came across on the game.

Thanks for the help though

Signalis

Jun 24, 2018
It's on strange room inn, in one area there are a strange formation of rocks on the right side of that area. If you manage to tidy it, the item will show
i cant still find it... i tried every single block that on that map... can you tell me which ability is? the name?

Also what is map 15? and how the hell you get there

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
Any way to unlock the gallery like in the libra heart games? for example in sword of succubus you could hit h 20 times on the main menu and it would unlock it

Kamil118

Aug 20, 2017
Libra Heart art is golden, but the game itself is steaming pile of spaghetti code that makes you awe at how can it have so many bugs and not crash.

in 15 minutes I managed to:
  • crash the game by loading non-existing save
  • softlock the game on ero-scene 5 times
  • fall under the stage and softlock.
  • open corrupted skill setting page and inventory filled with non-existing garbage items

all of this when running the game under native japanese locale with compatibility with windows XP

fantasyzero

Jul 4, 2017
do you guys know where is the blue jewel? I'm stuck right before entering the castle...
[update] never mind.... I reached the Heaven area....

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
Is there a way to breathe underwater, or are you supposed to fight the water cave boss with your health ticking down?

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
Is there a way to breathe underwater, or are you supposed to fight the water cave boss with your health ticking down?
Yes you have too fight her with your hp ticking down but its only 1 hp per sec anyway so it isn't even a problem. Once you beat her you get the item that lets you swim faster and breath underwater.

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah, I wasn't too worried since I've 100% the map without underwater breathing. Was just a bit thrown off by the old guy who says "be prepared if you're gonna go in the water". Made me think I missed something

Thanks

Durper

Jul 25, 2017
Aight, I finished both Heaven and Hell, can access the castle, but I'm missing one ability. And surprise, it's the same one someone mentioned earlier, the one under the town scroll. I'm also missing that Excalibur people keep mentioning, but I'll manage that one. I however wonder : is there actually multiple endings ?

EDIT ; NEVERMIND ! I just found it. The dev's ci-en actually has a hint for that one.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes