oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Game doesn't even want to load. I'm running Windows 10. I double click/run as admin but still no load.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
I did that. It's running fine now, but I can't seem to beat the first boss accidentally saved in front of her. I want to exit out of map so I can buy medicine, but the game will not allow me??? Plus, don't feel like starting over either.

Signalis

Jun 24, 2018
My problem now is not being able to exit neither heaven or hell in any away possible.
I just get "locked" in either location
There arent exits, use the town scroll on your inventory and that way you can exit both those places

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
There arent exits, use the town scroll on your inventory and that way you can exit both those places
Then i must have missed it , since i dont have any "town scroll" in my inventory nor do i know where to get it

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
im stuck in the giant tree. theres a way to the top but its blocked by those blocks you can only drop through.
so i cant jump up. idk what else to do. the pirate ship requires another ability where i can climb on ropes and i assume i get this in the tree?
i habe almost 100% in every other map that i can access right now.

if anyone can help pls let me know

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
I just went through the entire game without a problem, no bugs or anything.
Using Japanese system locale, time settings and keyboard/fonts.
Took me about 4 hours from start to finish, and because i didn't save once, my entire progress is gone after defeating the last boss..
there are multiple ends and now i can't be arsed to spend another 4 hours to get the other endings.

Top of the Giant tree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im stuck here at the giant tree

where do i go form here? cant get up as the loadzone is blocked by blocks you can only drop through. and i dont have the "rope climb" ability yet so i cant progress in the pirate ship either.
pls help

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
im stuck here at the giant tree

where do i go form here? cant get up as the loadzone is blocked by blocks you can only drop through. and i dont have the "rope climb" ability yet so i cant progress in the pirate ship either.
pls help
The climb on ropes and ceilings item should be in the Ice Cave, once you have that you can use it to go up those blocks by holding up + jump

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Whew finally got around to beating the game, had a lot more fun with this game than I initially thought. The secret character you can play as is a neat idea but slightly underwhelming to play.

Still missing No 7 scene in the gallery does anyone know where to get this?

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
The climb on ropes and ceilings item should be in the Ice Cave, once you have that you can use it to go up those blocks by holding up + jump
thanks i found it. now i have to offer my life at the heaven or hell altar. where are they

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
thanks i found it. now i have to offer my life at the heaven or hell altar. where are they
Rich guys mansion inside one of the doors should be a room with two altars, you need to use the poison on the altar. Make sure you have the town return scroll before going so you can return

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
FCK i need CG 7, glad im not the only one missing that CG :eek::cool:

zuguguz

Aug 15, 2018
The game, unusually, requires JP locale and doesn't work with Locale Emulator. I had to run the game with AppLocale in order to get the items to stop breaking. Those feathers were supposed to be bags of gold and the Excaliburs were supposed to be new ability items. You may need to start the game over.
My pc it's always set to jp locale, all the text is fine, game doesn't crash or freeze (even if it takes about 2-3 seconds to open menu for whatever reason) the only thing is that all items are excalibur and feathers no matter how many times I re start the game, I also tried the japanese version and had the same issue (altough that was v1.0)
There's also the thing about that single random japanese word in the menu

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
where is the double jump located at?
One of the side rooms in the Haunted Mansion has the Jump Feather.

My pc it's always set to jp locale, all the text is fine, game doesn't crash or freeze (even if it takes about 2-3 seconds to open menu for whatever reason) the only thing is that all items are excalibur and feathers no matter how many times I re start the game, I also tried the japanese version and had the same issue (altough that was v1.0)
There's also the thing about that single random japanese word in the menu
Well, all I can tell ya is I had the same problems and the same item glitches until running the game with AppLocale, even the same really slow menu. The fact that Locale Emulator didn't work seems to suggest something unusual's going on with it.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes