HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Aight, I finished both Heaven and Hell, can access the castle, but I'm missing one ability. And surprise, it's the same one someone mentioned earlier, the one under the town scroll. I'm also missing that Excalibur people keep mentioning, but I'll manage that one. I however wonder : is there actually multiple endings ?
Look back a page or two and you can find the location of excalibur as for the multiple endings question, yes there are two ending depending on if you grabbed excalibur or not. Was hoping there was going to be an ending based on lust level or if you prostituted yourself but no such luck

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
I just found another bug in the game. When you do the way back from the end, like in Hell map, you just fall through the ground and there's no way back despite saving the game and loading teh just saved game

Sep 10, 2018
Kek, Any ideas on the default keybinding to open the menu while playing? I did it once but have no idea how I did it.

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
having the same problem as well.
Doesnt matter if i go to hell or heaven i get stuck in both.
After some time thinking hard and readong other users answers about other stuff, I just tried to start over the game and surprisingly it turned out I got rid of my issue. Unfortunately any amount of time you've spent until got stucked there as well bro, you have to start over and throw it to garbage oof

• Sad
Reactions: Maouhime

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Aight, I finished both Heaven and Hell, can access the castle, but I'm missing one ability. And surprise, it's the same one someone mentioned earlier, the one under the town scroll. I'm also missing that Excalibur people keep mentioning, but I'll manage that one. I however wonder : is there actually multiple endings ?

EDIT ; NEVERMIND ! I just found it. The dev's ci-en actually has a hint for that one.
Nice! Mind sharing that info?

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I haven't the faintest idea as to how to unlock the 7th CG or the final area since it seems like there is another map I have yet to see.
You have to use the poison in any place except the altars to reach the 15th map. I still haven't found the 7th cg, though. I'm beggining to fear that the succubus boss has to use her lust attack on you and you have to not avoid it to get that one.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
You have to use the poison in any place except the altars to reach the 15th map. I still haven't found the 7th cg, though. I'm beggining to fear that the succubus boss has to use her lust attack on you and you have to not avoid it to get that one.
Well, the 7th cg is not the succubus boss lust attack, luckily. I still haven't found it.

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
Beat the game a total of 3 times now, pr fun, its simple, some bugs (obviously) but my runs have seemed to be rather fine. I'm still missing scene 7, but I've gotten pretty much everything else. All abilities, All weapons, I think all hp buffs and even beat the game w/ the "NG+" new character, as in the bandit girl. If you play NG+, press Down+Z to swap between Lily and her. She appears to have no (new) scenes and you cant gain lust while bandit girl. All CG's are pr much identical to the first runs. It was interesting to say the least but nothing too crazy.

For the common questions I'm seeing here are the answers.
>Map 15 is accessed via using the potion you use to go to heaven / hell anywhere outside of the shrines or what have you
>All abilities are easy to find outside of the one requiring the block puzzle. You'll know if something is in one of the maps if you see its percentage not being 100%

blorki

Oct 24, 2019
Can anyone tell me which map to get the wall climb gem? I beat the game without out it...but still.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes