Ergast

May 31, 2017
This door.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this room.

You need to resolve a puzzle to reach it. I haven't told you the solution in case you want to resolve it for yourself (Calling it a puzzle it is an exageration, but you may miss that it is there to begin with)

Reactions: kvier

poopcorn

Dec 27, 2017
I thought this was okay. While Midnight Castle Succubus reused a lot of assets from Libra-Heart's games, you still had loads of extra features to unlock, not just cgs. And as a game, Midnight Castle was also lot more interesting, with ally characters, more challenging platforming, transforming, etc.

Here the rpg mechanics, couple with less interesting power-ups, both make the game more boring. Castle in the Clouds eventually just throws exp and money at you as if it stopped caring about being part-rpg halfway through.

I'm conflicted on the CGs as well. Good animation is fucking hard, large-scale 2D pixel animation at that, so I don't blame them for not having a lot, and they are all original. You also don't force yourself to die to get them, a common trapping in most action/rpg games. But they're all very basic, and have the exact same voice clip. Not very exciting.

I was pretty negative, but Castle in the Clouds is still better than like, 80% of other lewd side-scrollers. Just disappointed compared to the last one.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
You need to resolve a puzzle to reach it. I haven't told you the solution in case you want to resolve it for yourself (Calling it a puzzle it is an exageration, but you may miss that it is there to begin with)
I stared at that puzzle an unreasonable number of times without realizing that it was a puzzle at all.

Any suggestion on what I'm missing for the last bit of the Sky Castle?
sky-castle.png

Certainly it's hinted that the empty bits in the main square shouldn't be, but I haven't been able to find anything breakable.

somedude2

Sep 27, 2017
I stared at that puzzle an unreasonable number of times without realizing that it was a puzzle at all.

Certainly it's hinted that the empty bits in the main square shouldn't be, but I haven't been able to find anything breakable.

View attachment 586040

Here

Reactions: kvier

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
At the end I got text like "Lily escaped with her life, but was unable to find the treasure in the castle of the clouds." Did I do something wrong, or was it not possible to find?

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Not much H compared to Midnight Castle Succubus, but its a fun platformer regardless.

I've completed the game but I'm still missing one ability. I downloaded another user's save file and I think it's called the Skill Scroll. I'm not sure where to find it since all the maps are at 100% already.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Not much H compared to Midnight Castle Succubus, but its a fun platformer regardless.

I've completed the game but I'm still missing one ability. I downloaded another user's save file and I think it's called the Skill Scroll. I'm not sure where to find it since all the maps are at 100% already.
Head to the thieves forest and continue until you come across a house in the center of a bunch of platforms, there should be a quicksand pit further south you can go into to find the vertical jump skill scroll.

Reactions: Grim October

eard

Apr 23, 2018
This door.
In this room.

How do I do the puzzle

strawhatllama

Mar 28, 2018
I can't find the double jump for the life of me and i heard its in the haunted mansion. I have it at 96% and cant find any other doors. Where is it?

eard

Apr 23, 2018
Where is the purple and blue gem (the one right down from the running boots) abilities

Last edited:

edp554

Dec 13, 2019
Got windows 10 with system locale and time set to japanese but the game doesn't work. I've also installed locale emulator over it but it still doesn't work. It doesn't even open, just gives me a crash file. Anyone know how to get this working?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Got windows 10 with system locale and time set to japanese but the game doesn't work. I've also installed locale emulator over it but it still doesn't work. It doesn't even open, just gives me a crash file. Anyone know how to get this working?
Does Locale Emulator work for you with other games? If not, maybe you just don't get how to use Locale Emulator.

edp554

Dec 13, 2019
Does Locale Emulator work for you with other games? If not, maybe you just don't get how to use Locale Emulator.
this is the first time i've ever used locale emulator. I installed it, made sure the language was set to japanese, right clicked on the app and clicked run in japanese. Nothing happens for a few seconds then it generates a crash file. I've tried running as admin but it stays the same.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes