Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If this is the only game you play that requires Japanese Applocale you don't play very many h-games.
I set my Applocale to Japanese years ago and haven't had any reason to bother with locale emulator and after hearing using it can cause issues(and not wanting to have too much unnecessary crap running) decided to never get it without a really good reason.
So yes, needing to right click before launching a game is more complicated than not needing to do that.
>Needing to right click before launching a game is more complicated than changing your system locale
OOF. Okay man, if you say so, that's definitely some hardship, poor thing.
"...after hearing using it can cause issues..." I suppose next you're gonna tell me changing your locale has 0% chance of causing an issue and back that up with evidence? Because if we're being fair "I heard some shit" can apply both ways.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
>Needing to right click before launching a game is more complicated than changing your system locale
OOF. Okay man, if you say so, that's definitely some hardship, poor thing.
"...after hearing using it can cause issues..." I suppose next you're gonna tell me changing your locale has 0% chance of causing an issue and back that up with evidence? Because if we're being fair "I heard some shit" can apply both ways.
Once you've set your system locale or installed locale emulator having set the system locale is obviously less complicated and saves time in the long run as for complications of installing a locale emulator or setting your system locale then I'd say they are about the same though each has their own complications that are hard to compare.
And only real possible issue from setting your system locale is some incorrectly made programs defaulting to using Japanese and that's rarely an issue and for me at least knowing that any game is unlikely to have some weird bugs due to not having the locale expected for real is more important than potentially getting a wrong language in a program.

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
Hi guys, im stuck in the cave, where you need to grab to the rope. I have pushed every button close to it but i cant grab. Do i need something first?
you have to fall in the pit before that, and going through the right door you'll find an older who says that you have to jump the walls, do it jumping left, then right, and repiting until you're up, and the just go ahead, you'll fin it soon

Reactions: Solifugo

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
has anyone else experienced this as soon as they got the gale boots? I thought it was pretty funny cause of how unexpected it was.
snicker.gif

N1mbr0d3

Feb 21, 2018

80% of the japanese VN/DLsite indie games will only work on a Japanese region local settings,

there are 2 ways you can run JP games,
1-change your system region local to japanese from the control panel language settings along with the time/date texts[
it will give your PC the ability to recognise Japanese letters]
or
2-use Japanese local emulator tool [keep in mind that it will not work on all Japanese games].
are there any drawbacks to changing region?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
some programs or installer you have that has multi language in them will automatically turn into japanese

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
are there any drawbacks to changing region?
yes, some installed AAA games & programs would starts off in Japanese texts,

you'll have to navigate and change them to english in the game/programs option settings.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2019
I'm running into an error as soon as I try to run the game. The only thing that comes up when I start it is an error message saying "game_r18.exe - Application Error: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."
Upon looking into this, it seems to be a generic Windows error message. My locale is set to Japanese, I have tried updating .net, running in compatibility mode, and running as administrator, but nothing causes any difference. Does anyone know a solution or workaroud to this?

THICCWEY

Oct 27, 2019
The game is very broken, there are many glitches in each area (includes Town and Heaven). Personally, this game is the first related to Libra Heart that gave me uncomfortable moments and many times it piss me off me because the character fell under the screen and reset too many times and repeated all my progress again.

Leaving glitches aside (I hope they fix it urgently with a patch) the game has a lot of wasted potential
-Lust's counter is of no use after getting the prostitution permit
-GC feel very empty and in the English version they didn't even include CG 7
-the area of the Giant Tree is very boring to my perish, at half the level you only walk on giant branches with a purple background
- I have some conflict with the interface, it feels very messy, it took me a couple of hours to get used to it

The game is very entertaining, it can be done in 6 hrs or less and if you want to get 100% it will take you 8 hrs, but all those glitches ruined my experience

Here I leave a save that contains the 100%
-All maps at 100%
-all CG (including CG7)
-All Hearts obtained
-all weapons and items
-all skills
-all requests are complete
-the new character comes unlocked to start a new game
View attachment save9.rar

Last edited:

drex_001

Aug 14, 2019
GUYS i need help already the game but i got 1 scene the havent unlock and only 90% map completion on sky castle i need a guide

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Can anyone point me towards the Jewel of Stun ability, the one that looks like a red sword? I've seen a few people asking, but if anyone answered, I couldn't find it.

Last edited:

THICCWEY

Oct 27, 2019
GUYS i need help already the game but i got 1 scene the havent unlock and only 90% map completion on sky castle i need a guide
CG7 is not available in the English version, no matter what you do.
To get 100% of the sky castle, you must destroy that gem after the final boss with any weapon other than Excalibur, so you get the "bad ending" that allows you to unlock the other 3 remaining rooms of the level, when you are in the last room saves the game before falling from the sky
1587168918038.png

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn't need to worry about locales? Just doubleclicked and it runs perfectly. With the CG7 English bug, that is.

WSS Joe

Jan 11, 2020
Getting a major bug where I can't pick up the feather looking items. Even have my system set to Japanese as well. Interesting Castlevania vibes from this game. Shame there are so many bugs.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes