snusnumrik

Dec 19, 2016
Finished the game. 100% all maps including the castle (you need to do the bad ending but before jumping off the cliff teleport back to inn)

Liked it a lot. How do I write a review for the game?

Oct 25, 2019
Finished the game. 100% all maps including the castle (you need to do the bad ending but before jumping off the cliff teleport back to inn)

Liked it a lot. How do I write a review for the game?
Hovering your mouse over the star rating it already has chrome_eCN7ZRTrl5.png (<-- this thing) will show what you want to rate it. To write a review, click on the number of stars you want to give the game. This will cause a review entry to pop up, and you can write your review from there.

PixelSpacey

May 10, 2020
I seriously have no idea what to do. I can't find the rope. The map says there's only one area left I need to explore in the Water Cave that's blocked off by rocks. Don't know how to get past that. I can't buy the axe. Can't go past the ghost ship without the rope. Someone please tell me what I need to do

tonyvld

Sep 23, 2019
The game is very broken, there are many glitches in each area (includes Town and Heaven). Personally, this game is the first related to Libra Heart that gave me uncomfortable moments and many times it piss me off me because the character fell under the screen and reset too many times and repeated all my progress again.

Leaving glitches aside (I hope they fix it urgently with a patch) the game has a lot of wasted potential
-Lust's counter is of no use after getting the prostitution permit
-GC feel very empty and in the English version they didn't even include CG 7
-the area of the Giant Tree is very boring to my perish, at half the level you only walk on giant branches with a purple background
- I have some conflict with the interface, it feels very messy, it took me a couple of hours to get used to it

The game is very entertaining, it can be done in 6 hrs or less and if you want to get 100% it will take you 8 hrs, but all those glitches ruined my experience

Here I leave a save that contains the 100%
-All maps at 100%
-all CG (including CG7)
-All Hearts obtained
-all weapons and items
-all skills
-all requests are complete
-the new character comes unlocked to start a new game
View attachment 613832
While thats awesome and all (got stuck on getting to the last stage of the game, couldn't find it to save my life. Uhm, how the heck do I switch characters? Like the controls say down and a plus sign, which I'm gonna assume something went wonky on that end. But if you could tell me that'd be great. Cause I'm curious to see who the new character is.

neca98

Jun 17, 2020
Hi, I can´t get the game to work. I tried using locale emulator, applocale and changing the language to japanese but every time I try to open it, it crashes and leaves a crash report file in the folder. Any ideas?

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
While thats awesome and all (got stuck on getting to the last stage of the game, couldn't find it to save my life. Uhm, how the heck do I switch characters? Like the controls say down and a plus sign, which I'm gonna assume something went wonky on that end. But if you could tell me that'd be great. Cause I'm curious to see who the new character is.
New game+ only. Down and Z

How do i get out of the quest menu? All i can do is change pages
Z and X work for me

KittyKatBlack

Feb 19, 2018
I think something broke in my installation. The game runs fine, but there's some odd things. Every item in the game looks like a feather, I have about 9 Excaliburs cause they just are littered all over the place, and I can't pick up items dropped by enemies or from chests, though everything looks like a feather. I have no abilities, and can't find any of the abilities in the game. I've seen screenshots with items that actually have proper icons to them, so I'm not sure what happened.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes