nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
if only the game would actually start.... clicking the client and nothing a busy mouse then nothing D: i used the one from nopy and it wont load or start D:

lolboy54321

Jun 12, 2019
I think my save file got corrupted, i had alot more upgrades with it and now after i got this weird glitch where my health was at 00 and there was no walking animation or anything, i reset and now its at my base save file instead. please help

nikkotheweavile

Aug 28, 2020

80% of the japanese VN/DLsite indie games will only work on a Japanese region local settings,

there are 2 ways you can run JP games,
1-change your system region local to japanese from the control panel language settings along with the time/date texts[
it will give your PC the ability to recognise Japanese letters]
or
2-use Japanese local emulator tool [keep in mind that it will not work on all Japanese games].
were i can find a japanese emulator tool?

NeoTheSilent

Mar 9, 2019
Anyone know what the song was that played during the final dungeon was, for both the boss and the dungeon itself? Ngl, it's a banger and I'd love to listen to it later

Aug 23, 2018
It's been a while, but I think you need all three gems to pass through those colored barriers. They are the ones on the row that is the third from bottom in the item list. It seems you already have the red and green gems, so that leaves blue. Any area you haven't explored to the end yet? The last gem should be there. Sorry I don't remember exactly where you get it. Maybe someone else know.

Reactions: nightrogue

trevor2099

Apr 23, 2018
same issue here non of the options worked, applocale, change laguage, not working at all, and the weirdest thing is i have de other succubus game and works perfectly fine is just this one that doesn't work

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
im replaying this right now and i cant remember what lust does. can s1 tell me?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes