Arufahoru

Apr 15, 2021
double jump.jpg

If anyone is still having problems finding the double jump upgrade, it's through this door.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just saw this review for CITC and it reminded me this gem existed. I am going to finish Sword of the Succubus this afternoon and then give this game a try.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
>Needing to right click before launching a game is more complicated than changing your system locale
OOF. Okay man, if you say so, that's definitely some hardship, poor thing.
"...after hearing using it can cause issues..." I suppose next you're gonna tell me changing your locale has 0% chance of causing an issue and back that up with evidence? Because if we're being fair "I heard some shit" can apply both ways.
How did you install locale emulator and have your comp acknowledge it, because mine doesn't, just refuses even when i installed it, just nothing.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How did you install locale emulator and have your comp acknowledge it, because mine doesn't, just refuses even when i installed it, just nothing.
Can't tell ya, I just downloaded and installed it, restarted and now I can right-click and it'll say "Open with Locale Emu"

AQuarantine69

Apr 8, 2020
Here:
The password is this site's name, without the .to.

The changelog only mentions that both English and Japanese versions are now included in the archive. However, there has been a bump in the version number, so who knows, perhaps some other things were fixed. Also worth noting is that a previous version improved compatibility with non-Japanese operating systems, so if you were having problems opening the game before, give this version a go!

Do support the developer if you can, I'd love to see a third game in this style.
The Password no longer works, can it be reuploaded maybe?

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Anyone knows how to access the "world of nothing" ? I guess you have to complete 100 % of the 14 maps, so you also need to get the bad ending to access the 2 last rooms in the sky castle, but then what ?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes