Mmiayiuckoi

Mar 18, 2020
Just beat this game and I enjoyed it. I love his pixel art from all the games he's taken a part in.

Was funny cause I missed double jump and run skills in the beginning of the game and played through most of the game without it. On the ghost ship stage, I was trying to figure out how you're supposed to get up on top of the platforms (not knowing double jump existed) so I was on the ropes and hitting enemies to get on the platforms. And all wall climbs I just abused the wall jumps...

As for that new character, she is TOO BROKEN! XD
Can beat Very Hard with ease.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2018
It says I need to run in Japanese locale, not sure how to do that. I tried changing my region settings to Japan but it doesn't seem to work. I'm on Windows 10.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
You can mess with it with Cheat Engine pretty easily to mess with your stats and money but yeah no easy way to save edit this one.
How are you editing stats with Cheat Engine? I keep trying and the game is setting the value back to normal.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How are you editing stats with Cheat Engine? I keep trying and the game is setting the value back to normal.
I edited my stat points, not my stats directly.
I used some, searched, reclaimed them, searched, etc. Until you narrow down the value.
Then make it 9999 or whatever, freeze it, and turn in the speedhack.
Then just raise your stats as far as you want.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I edited my stat points, not my stats directly.
I used some, searched, reclaimed them, searched, etc. Until you narrow down the value.
Then make it 9999 or whatever, freeze it, and turn in the speedhack.
Then just raise your stats as far as you want.
what about money? is it generally the same idea?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I'm not understanding how to do it. Are you able to go into more detail?
I'm not sure how to explain it better.
Basically just put in whatever amount of money you have currently and search for that value.
Spend some money, and write in the new value of your money, repeat that until you have it narrowed down and then you can change it. Same with level points. Go to the Inn, search for your current point value, put some into a stat and search again, and again until you have 1-3 values left on the list.

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
ok, i found the item.
It was in the water cave. And to get it, you need to scale the wall of a certain place. Its a bit tricky since you need to jump off the wall, and just as you jump press your direction back at the wall, and make the same kind of maneuver over and over again.
Where exactly in the water cave? Pics would be best.

Ducnguyen

Nov 9, 2017
1585126154611.png I stuck at this level and cant find a way to process, got all abilities from previous level and just got stuck here and have no clue, anyone helps?

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
You're skipping a game because it's more convenient to play than previously considered.
How is needing to install some emulator more convenient than not needing to do anything you probably haven't already done?

you have to change 2 things when changing your system local to Japanese,
1-change the local
2-change the time/day texts
& then restart,
If you only need to change time/day texts(in Win 7 Formats tab of Region and Language) there's no need to restart.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How is needing to install some emulator more convenient than not needing to do anything you probably haven't already done?
If you only need to change time/day texts(in Win 7 Formats tab of Region and Language) there's no need to restart.
Right, because changing your regional settings for a single game is MORE convenient than downloading a tool that just lets you right click a game to start it properly. Ok.
You either don't know what locale emulator is or are actively, purposely ignorant to make a non-argument for this person who skipped the game entirely based on the fact that they didn't have to go through the more complicated process.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
I'm having a problem.

I changed my locale to JP but the game starts all... broken. Animations don't work and stuff.

Other games that need the locale to be changed work so I dunno what might be the issue. I'm playing on Win7.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Right, because changing your regional settings for a single game is MORE convenient than downloading a tool that just lets you right click a game to start it properly. Ok.
If this is the only game you play that requires Japanese Applocale you don't play very many h-games.
I set my Applocale to Japanese years ago and haven't had any reason to bother with locale emulator and after hearing using it can cause issues(and not wanting to have too much unnecessary crap running) decided to never get it without a really good reason.
So yes, needing to right click before launching a game is more complicated than not needing to do that.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes