Signalis

Jun 24, 2018
Beat the game a total of 3 times now, pr fun, its simple, some bugs (obviously) but my runs have seemed to be rather fine. I'm still missing scene 7, but I've gotten pretty much everything else. All abilities, All weapons, I think all hp buffs and even beat the game w/ the "NG+" new character, as in the bandit girl. If you play NG+, press Down+Z to swap between Lily and her. She appears to have no (new) scenes and you cant gain lust while bandit girl. All CG's are pr much identical to the first runs. It was interesting to say the least but nothing too crazy.

For the common questions I'm seeing here are the answers.
>Map 15 is accessed via using the potion you use to go to heaven / hell anywhere outside of the shrines or what have you
>All abilities are easy to find outside of the one requiring the block puzzle. You'll know if something is in one of the maps if you see its percentage not being 100%
percentage its going to show 100% even if you dont collect skills, they dont count towards that, only map completion

Reactions: candy76041820

klootmalloot

Jun 12, 2019
ok maybe im dumb but where the hell do you get the rope to cross the thing in the water cave?
i saw someone talking about scaling a wall, but i couldnt find it anywhere

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
I just found another bug in the game. When you do the way back from the end, like in Hell map, you just fall through the ground and there's no way back despite saving the game and loading teh just saved game
It happened because you were sprinting.
If you go to the end to change scenario while sprinting, theres a high probability that would happen.

Signalis

Jun 24, 2018
you must not play like me then since I deep explore everything in a room before moving to the next.
i literally meant that 100% only shows by visiting each room in a map thats all... i do explore everything too, was just correcting what the original quote mentioned

Ardor

Sep 4, 2018
what's the strategy for killing the last boss?
those blue fire thingies kill me every time

Ergast

May 31, 2017
what's the strategy for killing the last boss?
those blue fire thingies kill me every time
Personally I outlast her. Once I've broken the thing in her face, I just stay below her with Excalibur and attack her until she dies because apparently I either have more hp than her or much more attack than what was intended to fight her. Or both (given, I was at 6000+ hp and over 260 attack). I usually end with well over 4000 hp left.

The first time, though, I played as what I supose it was the intended way, healing myself and jumping to the platform which was at the top at any given time, to get three-four hits. With similar (although a bit lower stats) she managed to kill me once.

So if you have enough hp or pots, try to outlast her, it's just easier. But if you have (or want) to use the intended strat, I think the 50K magical rod is the best weapon to use, as you don't need to target her if you have the skill that makes the bullets follow enemies, just attack at whatever direction and focus on evasion.

Reactions: Ardor

Misterjao

Oct 16, 2019
Apparently in the english version you cannot get the cg 7 in the gallery but for you that want to know how to unlock it you need to go to the city by the map, go right and enter the inn, talk to the guy in blue and walk up the stairs, for those that want the save file with all the cg's, here it is.

HunterKiller21

Nov 18, 2017
Can someone help me? I got this game and the one before it, and both don't work. I tried getting locale emulator to run but nothing happens. The game previous to this one starts with the red head walking but does not start the game. And this one just shuts down instantly.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Can someone help me? I got this game and the one before it, and both don't work. I tried getting locale emulator to run but nothing happens. The game previous to this one starts with the red head walking but does not start the game. And this one just shuts down instantly.
If you have locale emulator installed, right click the exe, highlight the Locale Emulator option, then click "Run in Japanese (Admin)"

Dobby_Bobby

Jun 21, 2017
Apparently in the english version you cannot get the cg 7 in the gallery but for you that want to know how to unlock it you need to go to the city by the map, go right and enter the inn, talk to the guy in blue and walk up the stairs, for those that want the save file with all the cg's, here it is.
CG 7 is just a jiggling ass?
disappointment :(

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Can someone help me out with the Ice Cave? I'm stuck on 96% completion and cannot for the life of me figure out where I haven't been. Looking at the map, the only thing I can see that looks like a door I haven't gone through is the room with the bats and the disappearing floor. The map makes it look like there are 2 "doors" on the bottom of the room, but falling just teleports you to the room with all the teleportation doors and invisible walls.

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone help me out with the Ice Cave? I'm stuck on 96% completion and cannot for the life of me figure out where I haven't been. Looking at the map, the only thing I can see that looks like a door I haven't gone through is the room with the bats and the disappearing floor. The map makes it look like there are 2 "doors" on the bottom of the room, but falling just teleports you to the room with all the teleportation doors and invisible walls.
fall at about the middle of the room, typically if you dont kill the bats they'd knock you into it. Its a room with a big ol get all the ice to break to get the prize, nothing too special outside of an hp buff.

RKGS

Feb 22, 2018
Am I missing an ability and if so where do I find it?

Edit: Is the music original? The BGM for the final area is really catchy.

Last edited:

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Where do I get the blue boots? (2nd column, 3rd row)

Possibly relatedly, I've only gotten the Ghost Ship to 91%:
ghost-ship.png
What am I missing?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes