4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Dudebro1337

Jul 31, 2019
I just got to the hidden village and went into the basement at the behest of the friendly zombie guy. However a couple rooms in there are these yellow platforms that I can't land on? Is this a bug or have I just missed some upgrade like a dingus?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Soooo... Is this updated to be the DX version or no? I still see it just called "Midnight_Castle_Succubus.rar" on Mega.

Ringlet

Jan 25, 2018
I just got to the hidden village and went into the basement at the behest of the friendly zombie guy. However a couple rooms in there are these yellow platforms that I can't land on? Is this a bug or have I just missed some upgrade like a dingus?
It's a bug and was patched yesterday.

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
I bought it immediately upon release (gotta get that release-day sale price!) so if anyone is in need of a download link I could whip one up... I don't know how I would be able to go about getting it up on the site, though.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I bought it immediately upon release (gotta get that release-day sale price!) so if anyone is in need of a download link I could whip one up... I don't know how I would be able to go about getting it up on the site, though.
You would just upload it to one of the usual places like MEGA or Nopy then post a link here.
It then comes down to whether it needs to be cracked or not, since it's a Steam release (unless you got it from other retailer).

EDIT: If you meant that you weren't sure where on your computer the game is, it'll be in your Steam folder (go in there, then steamapps folder, then common folder, then you should see a folder with the game's name).

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
You would just upload it to one of the usual places like MEGA or Nopy then post a link here.
It then comes down to whether it needs to be cracked or not, since it's a Steam release (unless you got it from other retailer).

EDIT: If you meant that you weren't sure where on your computer the game is, it'll be in your Steam folder (go in there, then steamapps folder, then common folder, then you should see a folder with the game's name).
Link should be up in a few minutes! Thank you.

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Ah, I may have been too hasty... I tested it out and the game does need to be cracked first. Unfortunately I don't really know how to do that.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Ah, I may have been too hasty... I tested it out and the game does need to be cracked first. Unfortunately I don't really know how to do that.
You should probably send the link anyway, maybe someone here can crack it.

Also, unrelated, but does anyone here have a 100% save file?

Deathaga

May 8, 2018
Stuck in illusionary dungeon where the small platforms going up and down I cannot seem to jump on htem I just fall through them?

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Here's the link folks. Doesn't work, but it's a start.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes