4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Okay so I played through it but I didn't get the full gallery I'm still missing half of it. Is there any way to unlock it?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
The missing half would be game over scenes from your various forms. It can be unlocked by starting a New Game + (selecting New Game at the start menu with a beaten game on record) and the last old man in the room you start in will allow you to buy a full gallery unlock.

athanato

May 11, 2018
I'm trying to get 100% map coverage, does anyone know how to get to this room in MAP A to the far right of the map?

Midnight Castle Succubus - All Collectables Locations - Map A.png

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I'm trying to get 100% map coverage, does anyone know how to get to this room in MAP A to the far right of the map?

View attachment 865556
When you come to the warp maze in the castle (the first room after the large one) take the left warp. (NOTE: You will not be able to get the health boost from there until after you at least get the wall jump ability for your succubus form.)

athanato

May 11, 2018
When you come to the warp maze in the castle (the first room after the large one) take the left warp. (NOTE: You will not be able to get the health boost from there until after you at least get the wall jump ability for your succubus form.)
The Map B warp Maze to the far left?

Swaths of Mentos

Oct 19, 2020
Are the completion maps by Cedori still accurate to the steam version? I went and collected all the health upgrades in the areas the map tells you to go to, but I still haven't gotten the steam achievement for it. I even went back and double checked.

athanato

May 11, 2018
Nope, Map A. Here's the room. There's two warp doors at the top of the room and you take the left one.

View attachment 868150
wow ok, I must have messed up my save as I've been through that door before I was able to get the HP power up (pre wall jump or flight) which I assume is the last one I needed as it bumped me up to 3 support characters.

Thanks

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Are the completion maps by Cedori still accurate to the steam version? I went and collected all the health upgrades in the areas the map tells you to go to, but I still haven't gotten the steam achievement for it. I even went back and double checked.
There was an update to them that's in the Guides section. They label where a couple weren't listed previously, both on Map A. One was in the illusionary village (go into the doorway on the far right after dispelling the illusion, it's at the bottom in a candle) and the other is in the room with the crown in the castle. (go to the large chamber, drop down through the bottom, then go through the room below. The room that the warp takes you to has two columns with a series of flipping floors. At the bottom of the flipping floor columns if you crouch you'll get a reward. One set holds the crown, the other the health upgrade)

Reactions: Swaths of Mentos

Swaths of Mentos

Oct 19, 2020
There was an update to them that's in the Guides section. They label where a couple weren't listed previously, both on Map A. One was in the illusionary village (go into the doorway on the far right after dispelling the illusion, it's at the bottom in a candle) and the other is in the room with the crown in the castle. (go to the large chamber, drop down through the bottom, then go through the room below. The room that the warp takes you to has two columns with a series of flipping floors. At the bottom of the flipping floor columns if you crouch you'll get a reward. One set holds the crown, the other the health upgrade)
Thanks for the help! That was the last achievement I needed.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Ah I see !
Well, I just tried and the game still don't launch for me...
you only need steam_api.dll and steam_api64.dll (maybe someone can confirm that only one of those is required)
After I copied over these two files (and replaced the steam_api.dll that was there) the game launched no problems

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes