Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I hope Five Days isn't abandoned though! I really liked it so far.
As Celtic said already I'm still working on that, it was on hiatus for some months, but these last 2 months I've been doing a lot of progress on it :D.

What is Five Days? Is it another game similar to this one?
If it's the case, I'm more than interested!!
I was curious as well. Found this from the same creators:
Five days is my solo and older project that is still going, but Midnight Ride is being done by me, celtic1138 and PandaPenguin, and since it's done by the 3 of us the updates are much quicker :D

Reactions: Laird04

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
It is short still, but it's great quality too, really hot scenes with great renders, the protagonist girl is sexy as fuck.

Cheers and good luck.

Reactions: Xpl0it

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Downloading this game right now. The female protagonist looks amazing, exactly my type, young, innocent, fit and barely legal! + RAPE, * - *
xmas came early this year! So freakin awesomeeee

Cant wait to play it!
Please add more depraved content in the future, no romance or soft shit, I want anal, deepthroat, threesomes, etc. pp. That would be awesome!
Thx for your work guys!

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
I guess you'll be happily surprised then ;)
Oh.my.fucking.GOD.

Holy shit, i just played through the game, and i have to say, this was amazing!! Easily one of my most favourite games already. Beautiful renders! And holy shit you kept your word and i was damn surprised. I guess in a way it was good that i didnt knew what was coming for me cause the tags are incomplete. This way it was even a better surprise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only tiny downside is that it is a bit short. Still it took me at least 30-40 minutes to click and read through all of it, so id say thats not as short as some of the mini games here. As im a really fast reader, i guess it could also take up to an hour for other people.

On the other hand, every good game is too short, so this is just super high level whining. ^^

Damn im really such a FAN. Awesome game! Going to write a review tomorrow. Never done a review before, but if any game deserves 5 stars its yours!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Archast

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I think this does the non-consent incorrectly. Overall I think the is written really poorly, but has great renders.

Spoilers about what I don't like about each route...

I like good non-consent and this isn't it. This is soft trash with pretty images.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
While I do agree with some of your thoughts about non-consent and the story i have to say: Hold on dude. Before you completely rip apart this game and argue about every single tiny little problem that could have been better you should at least respect what we got here already. There is no such game out there that has such an extensive amount of good rape scene renders as this one, no matter how good or bad the story is. So calm down and be more positive with what we already got.

So yeah while i would obviously love to see those points get improved or taken into consideration in other scenes, its again really high level whining and the game as it is is wonderful and a shining piece of jewelery compared to almost every other game.

Reactions: Attatta

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah, ppictures in data folder, just enough to not need go through ridicoulous dialog.
I pity you.
If you only took a look at the pictures and spoilering yourself by doing it, you missed out big time.

By the way not only this game but every other game would be ruined if you take a look at the pictures first. So thats just lame and dumb and your own fault not the fault of the game dialog.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I pity you.

So thats just lame and dumb and your own fault not the fault of the game dialog.
Two things, first of all I made the comment after going through two of routes and I truly find the dialog to be badly written, to the point I was not enjoying reading through it, after that went through pictures because renders are quite nice.

Second of all read rules -> Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not This includes trolling, belittling, etc.

So good sir have a nice day and find diffrent site to mock people.

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
As Celtic said already I'm still working on that, it was on hiatus for some months, but these last 2 months I've been doing a lot of progress on it :D.

Five days is my solo and older project that is still going, but Midnight Ride is being done by me, celtic1138 and PandaPenguin, and since it's done by the 3 of us the updates are much quicker :D
Glad to hear it! I love this game so far but I'm eager to see more Five Days content :)

Reactions: Archast

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Two things, first of all I made the comment after going through two of routes and I truly find the dialog to be badly written, to the point I was not enjoying reading through it, after that went through pictures because renders are quite nice.

Second of all read rules -> Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not This includes trolling, belittling, etc.

So good sir have a nice day and find diffrent site to mock people.
You never said you even started that game, so in that case my accusation doesnt even touch you at all. What i said was regarding someone that doesnt even really give the game a try and just looks through the pictures instead which i still find dumb and retarded and i dont care if it hurts your feelings.

And since when is pity a form of belittling? I really feel sorry for people that never try the game and just look at the pictures. I myself have done that mistake and its just stupid.

And guys i really think you should stop comparing every single game to the best and top classics that there are. Ofc this game is not Big Brother or Good Girl Gone Bad! Ofc not. And i think thats perfectly fine like that. I actually start to like this game even more, because its just what i want, a cute little girl on here way home full of harassment, manhandling and rape, thats exactly what i like.

If you think everything is fucking shit why dont you fuck off and make your own perfect game?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
What is the WIP stuff mentioned in the changelog?
You mean "reworked all 160 images of WIP 1.1" ?
That's because the images of the first version of the game (WIP 1.1) were reworked, they got rendered in higher resolution, had changes in some areas, and were reworked in general.

Reactions: Malkav
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes