J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I just finished playing it and it's great. The only small criticism is that it could extend the cabin route much more (after all, it's a couple of days fucking all day and night; that could lead to each guy can have his own fuck alone with Serena and to other ends more than leaving her in the cabin abandoned and without clothes).

And as for the criticisms that I have been read in the thread, if there are drugs that have such horny effects. As for the other, (if a rape victim can obtain orgasms during the rape), it's very possible although that does not mean that she is consenting. It's a physiological response of the body. At least, that's what is said in Law&Order: SVU

Last edited:

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
...it could extend the cabin route much more (after all, it's a couple of days fucking all day and night; that could lead to each guy can have his own fuck alone with Serena and to other ends more than leaving her in the cabin abandoned and without clothes).
Wow i fucking love that idea. :love::love::love:
More Rape = AWESOME

PandaPenguin

Man this game is so fucking great i love it so much. The Model is just pure perfection!!
And i love the cabin route. It reminds me a bit of the infamous Dalmascan Night hentai, just with much better renders!
I guess i must haved played that part like 20 times now and it never gets boring. I would love to see much more of that stuff.
Are you considering extending that part or adding any other kind of "bad ending"?

Last edited:

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
The model for the main character is perfect, but I can't stand her personality. I hate people that shit test in relationships, especially the ones that then blame the other party. Couldn't stick with it long enough to finish the game.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes