LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can't believe it's completed already...but the open ending DOES leave for a possible part 2 (which probably won't happen lol).
I'm sure it was finished so they could move on to a different project. Probably just slapped some final touches to it cause they got bored with it (maybe not..but it's a likely guess).

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Can't believe it's completed already...but the open ending DOES leave for a possible part 2 (which probably won't happen lol).
I'm sure it was finished so they could move on to a different project. Probably just slapped some final touches to it cause they got bored with it (maybe not..but it's a likely guess).
Well, I don't think you saw that but we've told here already that we're working on additional content and that we'll be releasing DLCs for the game, we finished it so we could release it on steam as a finished game, because believe it or not we still need money to survive :p

Now kidding aside, the game does not have any open endings, all of them reach a closed path, what we've been doing for now is working on additional routes, that will appear as decisions during the game and before the final bad ending, and each of those routes will have its own ending.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well, I don't think you saw that but we've told here already that we're working on additional content and that we'll be releasing DLCs for the game, we finished it so we could release it on steam as a finished game, because believe it or not we still need money to survive :p

Now kidding aside, the game does not have any open endings, all of them reach a closed path, what we've been doing for now is working on additional routes, that will appear as decisions during the game and before the final bad ending, and each of those routes will have its own ending.
I guess what I assumed is an open ending...

But, if I missed something, or you have more planned on that, cool beans. The art is great, btw. Can't wait to see what the future holds. :)
I understand fully about the money thing, as well...especially in current times.

Reactions: Archast

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Conceptually it was always intended to be a short game. We're not following Serena's life story, just her trying to get home, one night, while stranded in the middle of nowhere.

I guess what I assumed is an open ending...

But, if I missed something, or you have more planned on that, cool beans. The art is great, btw. Can't wait to see what the future holds. :)
I understand fully about the money thing, as well...especially in current times.
They are all alternate endings... So none of them is set in stone as the actual ending. The cabin in the woods would be considered as the ultimate bad ending.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Nice but not perfect game :)

I enjoyed the game quite a bit. Was a bit on the short side, but I guess that was always the intention.

Model of the MC is gorgeous.
The personality of the MC less so.

Her personality varied between being a total bitch and a somewhat nice character. Her sexual preference varied between a bit of a cautious prude to being a total slut. For me, she was not very consistent.

A couple of examples

It does not really detract from the story, but I found that although I could sympathize with her situation, I did not feel a lot of sympathy for her character.

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Here you go.
(y)
the save files itself are pretty useless for the gallery progress

if people only want the complete gallery they need the "gallery" file only
the "tracker" file holds the status of the "roadmap"

>>>> both files are encrypted to the users PC so sharing them won't work on a different PC

PSA: loading any of those save games won't unlock anything that happened before that save point and the gallery and tracker files might even brick your game

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes