saugudd89

Jan 18, 2020
I rarely comment on the games I play, but credit where credit is due. I just wanted to give you devs of this game some big props – really loved it!

Nice self-contained story that quickly manages to set a mood without dragging it out too long and endlessly delaying the sex scenes. Hitting that sweet spot, that balance between story/mood and sex alone is something that the vast majority of games fail to achieve. You had a good concept to begin with and executed it well!

And then the imagery and the drop-dead gorgeous MC do the rest. As I understand from reading one of your previous posts here, you developed her yourself from scratch. That definitely makes a huge difference and it shows. First of all because you did an amazing job on her – I personally would rank her in my Top 5 of female models. And secondly, because having the same model one has seen in at least five different games before takes a lot out of it, especially if it's the MC or another important character.

I don't know if you have a sequel planned or in mind but I'd definitely be in for it. If not, let me pitch you an idea I had. ;-)

"Midnight Flight": Three years after the pregnant ending Serena now works as a travel guide (irony :p). The story begins when Serena arrives late at the airport and missed her initial return flight home because the group of tourists she was showing around took their sweet time taking photos at each sight. But she needs to be home to relieve her parents, who are taking care of her daughter while she is away for her work and who have an important meeting themselves the next day. Since something like that has happened a few times before, she is afraid if they miss their meeting because of her, they'll no longer help her out babysitting in the future. So she is desperate to catch the last "Midnight Flight" to her home town, which sadly is already booked out – trying to find a way and someone to help her in this situation. The setting could be a rather small airport, which because of the time is almost empty except for the passengers of the last flight, which in turn could help set an interesting atmosphere. There she could meet different people offering a way out, that may or may not come with a price. ;-)
For example a stewardess at the ticket desk, offering to disguise her as a crew member (stewardess) and giving her a foldaway seat on the plane – or a group of rich businessmen in the Diamond Lounge who are en route to celebrate a deal and offer a ride on their private jet – or a baggage handler whom she meets outside taking a smoke and who offers to smuggle her in the baggage storage of the plane if she's really that desperate etc. There are many possible people who could help and may or may not have motives other than being altruistic. :p

Anyway, just an idea that came to my mind. The main point though: Thanks for an outstanding game! :)

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
you should read what I wrote... I said debating the choice of engine is pointless
and I also said we can talk about improvements to the engine
thats two different things

like this

so for the last time, there won't be any further discussion about changing engine!
so if your only complain is the skip speed, that's taken care of

and maybe you should ask yourself why you even bother with a VN if you need lightning fast skip speed to not bitch about it.
Perhaps you should just go into the games folder and look at the images instead... and don't come here complaining about the slow skip speed of your image browser next

you know, if you had said "hey, how about the built in replay feature starts at the choice instead of the beginning of that chapter"... that would be feedback we can work on to improve
Are you new to this? Have you not seen other people in other games ask for skipping or gallery content? Don't get all huffy.

I'm sure you envisioned an ideal way to play your game, but people consume media in different ways. If it takes minimal effort you might as well accommodate them.

Looking at this a bit more it's not an engine problem but a lack of knowledge problem. Apparently there's settings here for skipping and text scrolling. Disabling Text Scrolling greatly improved my experience because I don't find it very useful and the default scroll is slower than I read (I could have sped it up but might as well just disable it.

Apparently people can increase the skip speed in the menu. Didn't know that.

So if you increase "Auto Delay" it means less delay. That should probably be worded different or indicated somehow. Skip speed and Text Speed are self explanatory. Setting all those to 5 (didn't need to set Text Speed to 5 since I disabled Scrolling)

Now the game functions much smoother (it could be a tad bit smoother but not bad). Before on default settings it was very stilted. Perhaps you should have call out somewhere so that people know they can adjust the speed and what speed in the menu. I'm no expert but this isn't a standard setup for a VN, right? Most people around here are using Ren'Py, and that's what a lot of people are familiar with.

Reactions: oracle255

jimmm90

Apr 14, 2020
So i'm trying to buy the game from itch and the payment keeps failing but i'm getting charged through Paypal. I sent in a help request. Anyone else having this issue?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So i'm trying to buy the game from itch and the payment keeps failing but i'm getting charged through Paypal. I sent in a help request. Anyone else having this issue?
Paypal was asking for additional info on our part, sorry about the incovenience. I saw more than one payment on our account, so I've accepted one and declined the others so it wouldn't charge you more than once, please let me know if the problem was solved or not.
If it was not please send me your details on a PM and we'll sort it out.

Last edited:

Crouching Koala

Apr 28, 2017
Been following for a long time. One of the (extremely few) best renders I've seen in this site. Simply shows what you can achieve when you really put your love and passion to your work. Case made more rare in that the developer had the patience and consistency to finish it. Mad respect!

Reactions: celtic1138

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Are you new to this? Have you not seen other people in other games ask for skipping or gallery content? Don't get all huffy.

I'm sure you envisioned an ideal way to play your game, but people consume media in different ways. If it takes minimal effort you might as well accommodate them.
There is skipping and gallery content so Im not sure what exactly you want to say here.

So if you increase "Auto Delay" it means less delay. That should probably be worded different or indicated somehow. Skip speed and Text Speed are self explanatory. Setting all those to 5 (didn't need to set Text Speed to 5 since I disabled Scrolling)
Yes, I can see how increasing "Auto Delay" value resulting in faster text can be confusing, this will go on the improvement todo list (y)

Perhaps you should have call out somewhere so that people know they can adjust the speed and what speed in the menu.
it's listed under "Features" on the game's frontpage on Steam and itch, can't be helped that the pirates here can't read apparently... but we going to update this OP so these poor pirates don't have to be botherd looking at the official pages.

I'm no expert but this isn't a standard setup for a VN, right? Most people around here are using Ren'Py, and that's what a lot of people are familiar with.
These settings are a staple in every Renpy game and are located in the Preferences/Settings menu.... just like in our game...

• Haha
Reactions: crevax and Elbo

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
If you're a completest, than there's no way to get her out of it without getting unmolested, especially at the end, no definitely not a fan of that final ending.
To me the best ending was R3, this is how the game should have ended, not by being Gang Raped for several days
Now now, it is a statistical fact that 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape so leave some meat on the bone for those of us on that side of the equation

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Tried the newest release. My opinion hasn't changed. I just can't play stupid girls. Shit happens but when you have choices I choose the smarter path. I turn down every ride and nobody abducts the girl. No, she walks right into her danger like an idiot. If you keep walking, you don't arrive home to obtain a shotgun and go shoot your ex bf for leaving you out in the middle of nowhere to walk home with no phone. The choices stop and mandatory stupidity takes over as you "decide" to go into the cabin. Yes, I have done playthroughs where I chose to be stupid and seen the different flavors of being taken advantage of. Some good art. But this is just another one of those games where you are forced to hide behind the chainsaws or pass by the running getaway vehicle because you decide it safer to hide in the cemetery. It's just another stupid geico commercial.

• Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
All I know is that she's one of the best looking girls, and especially one of the best looking redheads I've seen in games, she's absolutely cute and has a sexy body, especially her her tits, beautiful shape and very proportionate to her body :p

Would be lovely to have her as a love interest in a male MC game, haha :p

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Tried the newest release. My opinion hasn't changed. I just can't play stupid girls. Shit happens but when you have choices I choose the smarter path. I turn down every ride and nobody abducts the girl. No, she walks right into her danger like an idiot. If you keep walking, you don't arrive home to obtain a shotgun and go shoot your ex bf for leaving you out in the middle of nowhere to walk home with no phone. The choices stop and mandatory stupidity takes over as you "decide" to go into the cabin. Yes, I have done playthroughs where I chose to be stupid and seen the different flavors of being taken advantage of. Some good art. But this is just another one of those games where you are forced to hide behind the chainsaws or pass by the running getaway vehicle because you decide it safer to hide in the cemetery. It's just another stupid geico commercial.
newsflash:
you walked into the BAD ending
the good ending is not at the end, how lame would that be (y)

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
newsflash:
you walked into the BAD ending
the good ending is not at the end, how lame would that be (y)
I am still waiting for the newsflash. I've already played the other routes as I had mentioned before. I am well aware the differences. In reality I could have chosen to continue walking alllll the way home. In reality, it is also possible to be jumped while doing so. There will always be forces beyond your control in this world, I am quite familiar with many of them forces myself. And I have also made stupid decisions in my life that led to consequences, but they were still decisions. I don't walk my life to a script. I make choices, bad and good.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I am still waiting for the newsflash. I've already played the other routes as I had mentioned before. I am well aware the differences. In reality I could have chosen to continue walking alllll the way home. In reality, it is also possible to be jumped while doing so. There will always be forces beyond your control in this world, I am quite familiar with many of them forces myself. And I have also made stupid decisions in my life that led to consequences, but they were still decisions. I don't walk my life to a script. I make choices, bad and good.
newsflash:
this is a fictional game, not real life simulator :p

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
My Spidey senses were tingling when I saw the cabin. I knew something bad was about to happen. Great character model for Selena I must say. The game's a bit short but doesn't drag on, which I find most do.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Didn't follow the development, this was a nice surprise. Waiting for their next project.

Reactions: celtic1138
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes