Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ren'py is just a way better engine for games like yours.

The menu is not bad, but the ren'py menu is just generally faster and looks better.
The engine you use limits the speed for skipping, which can be annoying and still too slow for some people.

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
Oh, man what a game PandaPenguin (y). The story is versatile, the renders are top-notch and Serena's body is perfect in every way. I wonder if there are any plans for making a full-fledged game like this. If there is, oh boy with these qualities, you could make a top game. I would love to see a game from the developers of this game. My apologies if i forgot to mention other developers names.
I can't stop myself from sharing some of my favourites renders from the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Wait, what?? The milking fest is over?! :WaitWhat: Me am sad. :cry:
what milking fest? there has never been any milking.
go be sad somewhere else or be happy that the final version is here

Would you know when?
in the future

Ren'py is just a way better engine for games like yours.

The menu is not bad, but the ren'py menu is just generally faster and looks better.
The engine you use limits the speed for skipping, which can be annoying and still too slow for some people.
debating over the engine choice is very pointless as it will not change anything
we can talk about improving the existing features instead (y)

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
This is what I am looking at here. Sorry bad picture but best I could get at the moment. Also if you right click while on that screen it goes to a blank white screen where you cant do anything else but exit the game.
hmm, 11 pages is normal
have you had a previous version of the game already?

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Amazing game with very high-quality, detailed and realistic renderings and a nice plot with different branches and endings.
The female models (in particular the MC) are very hot and sexy.
The areas to be improved are the engine and the lack of animations, but for the rest the game is perfect.
Please support the developer by buying the game on Steam. I will personally do that and hope that there will be DLCs in order to expand this fantastic game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If you're a completest, than there's no way to get her out of it without getting unmolested, especially at the end, no definitely not a fan of that final ending.
To me the best ending was R3, this is how the game should have ended, not by being Gang Raped for several days

Reactions: Andragon

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
what milking fest? there has never been any milking.
go be sad somewhere else or be happy that the final version is here
Come on, do you really wanna go through all your posts? Remember all the steps of your "development"? Like the renders being ready, like, 4-6 months ago? 400 renders in 8 months? Not to mention what was the previous update (80 renders in 6 months). Seems like milking to me.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: greenp and WaltS

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Come on, do you really wanna go through all your posts? Remember all the steps of your "development"? Like the renders being ready, like, 4-6 months ago? 400 renders in 8 months? Not to mention what was the previous update (80 renders in 6 months). Seems like milking to me.
but who got milked is the question?
nobody, that's who

you might have gotten blue balled, true

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Well, you haven't milked much, that is true. But still, I was disappointed. I used to have your game in my signature.
I think we need to clarify the specification of milking?

there was no Patreon page affiliated with this project or any other monthly/time spanning recurring payments so I really don't agree that there has been any milking at all

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Question regarding android users, I've searched thread & saw ppl say this Can be played on android, so would that be through a web connection or is there anyway I can DL this to my phone to play? I'm a basic bitch when it comes to technical explanations, so ELI5 (Explain it like I'm 5 y/o) please on how to do this if possible >;D

Game looks dam good fyi

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Question regarding android users, I've searched thread & saw ppl say this Can be played on android, so would that be through a web connection or is there anyway I can DL this to my phone to play? I'm a basic bitch when it comes to technical explanations, so ELI5 (Explain it like I'm 5 y/o) please on how to do this if possible >;D

Game looks dam good fyi
you can play the free DEMO on your Android/iOS/Smart device, just navigate here and set your webbrowser to desktop mode

the FullHD version however is NOT playable outside of PC for now
just like a Mac version, an Android version is planned in the future

Is this just a weird way around saying "vaginal" or what?
not entirely sure where we got that from.... but it's not limited to vaginal only :unsure:

Reactions: nigma117

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Is there going to be a Midnight ride 2?
who knows what the future holds.... for now we started working on a DLC and improvements to this game (y)

edit:
before anyone is going to bitch about "this gonna take 8 months again"....
the game improvements are top priority and will arrive faster... people just need to make up their mind on what to improve other than "this engine sucks" (y)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes