PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Ok. Impossible to go back in story with scroll wheel or let pass all story in 1 minute with hot key
lacking the ability to fast-forward is annoying i have to admit. But that's pretty much it.
Great game
from the game's description:
  • The text speed and auto delay can be adjusted in the Settings menu.
  • Use the Skip/Auto button in-game to automatically advance the dialogue without clicking each time or hold down CTRL for the same effect.

opening the existing dialogue history with the scrollwheel in addition to the button is a good point, will note it down for the update

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Am I missing anything? I believe I have gone through all choices, and even looked at the road map which seems to show the same. But when I check the gallery it still shows three things locked on page 11 at the bottom.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Am I missing anything? I believe I have gone through all choices, and even looked at the road map which seems to show the same. But when I check the gallery it still shows three things locked on page 11 at the bottom.
the gallery unlocks in the order you played so "page 11" isn't helping, show a screenshot and I maybe can tell if anything is missing

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is what I am looking at here. Sorry bad picture but best I could get at the moment. Also if you right click while on that screen it goes to a blank white screen where you cant do anything else but exit the game.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes