Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Steam is still taking a look at the game, they take a while to approve anything.

Thanks, we're doing our best, but free time is not that plenty for us :cry:
No reproach, I really like your game and I am looking forward to the next update. I just a little sad that it takes actually quite long. :)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Can we have an update anywhere soon? As far as I know, the dev said he is nearly ready and just has to check some issues. That was some weeks ago...

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So. What's happening? Last time it was ~6 months and about 80 pics for update. This time it was "a lot sooner than 6 months", and now it's about 2 weeks past 6 months since the last update. Am I missing something?
Can we have an update anywhere soon? As far as I know, the dev said he is nearly ready and just has to check some issues. That was some weeks ago...
Well, we're still working on it, our main focus right now is in making everything ready for Steam, it's honestly much more work than shows, and since it's all backstage work we're just not divulging that much.
We're currently done with all the renders though, but still lacking some writing and translation, after that we'll be just waiting for Steam and the release will come.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Well, we're still working on it, our main focus right now is in making everything ready for Steam, it's honestly much more work than shows, and since it's all backstage work we're just not divulging that much.
We're currently done with all the renders though, but still lacking some writing and translation, after that we'll be just waiting for Steam and the release will come.
Thanks for info update.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019

Hold on, is that a release date??? Read all about it !
You're smart, real smart. Why? You are selling this game, so then whats the best scenario? Sell on Steam, by all means do it.
But before you overreact by the criticism, its been 7 MONTHS since a last update. You would understand why people are mad right? And I get it... its not your main priority. And sure, you can always not listen to me because I don't pledge to this game and yet a give a shit to write all this. So it depends however you wanna take it.
So if were gonna wait another 2 months then let me tell you... it should be the LONGEST AND GREATEST FUCKING UPDATE OF ALL HISTORY, RIGHT?
If I'm gonna wait and buy the game on Steam, it should have like 10-20 scenarios for the character, I mean at this point it should. :KEK: If it only has 5 scenarios then let me tell you mate, I'm not the only one that's gonna be dissapointed. (n):FacePalm:

Reactions: Touhou

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
You're smart, real smart. Why? You are selling this game, so then whats the best scenario? Sell on Steam, by all means do it.
But before you overreact by the criticism, its been 7 MONTHS since a last update. You would understand why people are mad right? And I get it... its not your main priority. And sure, you can always not listen to me because I don't pledge to this game and yet a give a shit to write all this. So it depends however you wanna take it.
So if were gonna wait another 2 months then let me tell you... it should be the LONGEST AND GREATEST FUCKING UPDATE OF ALL HISTORY, RIGHT?
If I'm gonna wait and buy the game on Steam, it should have like 10-20 scenarios for the character, I mean at this point it should. :KEK: If it only has 5 scenarios then let me tell you mate, I'm not the only one that's gonna be dissapointed. (n):FacePalm:
Im guessing it will only have 3 scenarios, the 2 thats already there and one more that will be added with the update :KEK:

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Im guessing it will only have 3 scenarios, the 2 thats already there and one more that will be added with the update :KEK:
a real shame if it is but I would understand why people get frustrated over waiting and waiting and waiting just to finish the newest update in like an hour or so. :/

Reactions: DanThaMan

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed FullHD Edition WIP 2.3.1 (PC) 131Mb

Reactions: Jude6 and laliandra
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes