yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
i dont see a problem, they are doing this as hobby project and they arent on patreon ripping people off
Well, it is a problem for them if they want people to stay interested, and they clearly want to earn some money from it or they wouldn't be selling it.

Maybe the Patreon link should be added to the OP.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Compressed FullHD Edition WIP 2.3.1 (PC) 131Mb Workupload
thanks, looks terrible in 1080p but should be fine for 720p (y)

Well, it is a problem for them if they want people to stay interested, and they clearly want to earn some money from it or they wouldn't be selling it.

Maybe the Patreon link should be added to the OP.
my Patreon page is irrelevant to the progress of this project since it is not allowed on Patreon and my page is not providing any incentives or benefits towards this game

quality takes time, especially with limited free time since we do this as a hobby
the verification process with Steam also took way longer than anticipated but is almost done

if you would care so much you would know the upcoming release date of the finished game so complaining about "no updates in x time" is pretty pointless at this stage :cool:(y)

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
seriously Ragnaroekr whats your problem?
I get it that blue balls in self quarantine can make your brain go numb but this?

The release of the final version of the game is just around the corner, as it was announced already so please stop being an impatient prick.

That you can't fathom what it takes to develop a game in your limited spare time was apparent from your previous posts already.

If you can't appreciate an update, that doubles the available content please just move on and don't bother coming back (y)

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
if you would care so much you would know the upcoming release date of the finished game so complaining about "no updates in x time" is pretty pointless at this stage :cool:(y)
I did not know that there was only one update left, that makes it a lot more understandable why you are holding off on it until it's ready for Steam. I wrongfully thought it was going to be a longer project, it makes sense now, thanks (y)

Reactions: PandaPenguin

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
thanks, looks terrible in 1080p but should be fine for 720p (y)

my Patreon page is irrelevant to the progress of this project since it is not allowed on Patreon and my page is not providing any incentives or benefits towards this game

quality takes time, especially with limited free time since we do this as a hobby
the verification process with Steam also took way longer than anticipated but is almost done

I'm sorry, I follow you and support you on Patreon. Should I support you on some other site instead?

Reactions: PandaPenguin

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
We might not be the Easter bunny but we bring you a gift today! The game was released a day earlier since steam finally accepted our build and page!

Those that already have the game on Itch just need to update the version, the others can check it out here:

/

Hope to see some of you there! Have fun and happy Holidays!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
We might not be the Easter bunny but we bring you a gift today! The game was released a day earlier since steam finally accepted our build and page!

Those that already have the game on Itch just need to update the version, the others can check it out here:

/

Hope to see some of you there! Have fun and happy Holidays!
Thanks for the heads up - heading over there now!! (y)(y)

EDIT: Got my copy from itch.io but the program won't run at all... I click the exe file but all i get is Windows 10 telling me that it's needs some app to run.

I hope you can help me as I'm pretty keen to play it!!

Last edited:

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
thanks for your feedback, looks like I derped the Steam DRM into the itch.io build!

have a fix:

Reactions: riddikk91

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Purchased it and loved the new scenes. I hope to see a DLC that adds more to end cabin scene, maybe we can see what happened to her during the few days she stayed there and/or since she is still walking back home in the end this time completely nude she could have more encounters and abuse on the way back.

exter

May 29, 2017
Absolutely loved the update! Serena is the most perfect 3d girl i've seen so far. Definitely in my top 5 with the Areas of Grey girls (y). May i ask which assets you used for her PandaPenguin ?

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
Wait what? I supported this game on Patreon for months, and now I have to buy the full release?
if you ever bought the game and got an itch.io download, you dont have to. When asked to pay use the "i already bought this" option at the bottom. Can be hard to see since its small and grey. Then you can request the dowload with your email with which you bought it.
But im not sure how that is handled for patreons since i bought it a year ago from itch.io directly. But it might be worth a try!

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Wait what? I supported this game on Patreon for months, and now I have to buy the full release?
I don't know which Patreon you mean since this game never was available on Patreon (due to its content).
Send me your Patreon name in PM and we will sort this out (y)

Reactions: Elkfood
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes