indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
How do I play the Dlc nevermind.
Different question why does the roadmap say dlc 2

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks:D All the art is done in Daz, with a small amount of post work in photoshop.
The dev has an almost obsessive desire to create the best possible art in Daz3D. I would have never played a game made with an "other" engine until I saw the dev's artistry in the Show Us Your Daz Skills thread. None of this game has failed to impress.

Reactions: celtic1138

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thx. It was a very interesting game.
The story was very good and the 3D model was great.
I'll look forward to the next game as well as Serena!:giggle:

(However, it may be because I don't know well, but I think it would be better to proceed with the enter key rather than the mouse click.)
The control key advances the game. There is also an auto-advance feature, if you want it.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
For some reason, I can't seem to progress past Moonshine's story (D3). There does not seem to be an option to reject her lift, so how do I get to that next path?

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
How do I play the Dlc nevermind.
Different question why does the roadmap say dlc 2
because DLC1 is Galactic Detour
the Halloween DLC was a last minute idea/addition to put into the game while we were already working on DLC1

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Oh, good.
It is very useful to be able to play with a keyboard control key, not a mouse.
Thanks for letting me know!
Trust me, I am in the same boat as you. Clicking a mouse key repeatedly is not what I consider sexy.

Reactions: Danhoo

Danhoo

Oct 13, 2020
Trust me, I am in the same boat as you. Clicking a mouse key repeatedly is not what I consider sexy.
Haha, that's right.
I wish I'd known earlier.
Sadly, I finished the game with a mouse click.
When I play the game again, it was more convenient to turn off text scrolling in the settings and use the control key.
The good news is that future updates have additional key settings!

Reactions: celtic1138
Nov 26, 2018
Actually a lot of people care about that, in the sense that they'd rather not have rape content at all, regardless who does the raping.
I guess 100% of the people playing it, as well as myself, will garantuee a ride, she will not forget xD And we are in Fantasyland
"Thiiiir, can you give me a ride pleathh?"
And the question should always be answered by quoting famous CJ from GTA
"Aha. Yeah."

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Midnight Ride [Final] [Horny NPC Games] - Original Size: 1.08GB

Compressed version (346MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Midnight Ride [Final] [Horny NPC Games] - Original Size: 1.08GB

Compressed version (346MB): MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
well at least this time its a more or less working compressed image format.... last time someone used webp which is not accepted by the game engine and made the game crash

btw I noticed that for some reason the 720p folder was included in our build which is completely dead weight so I'll go check why it's still included

Malkav

May 28, 2017
The halloween stuff is obvious because you arrive at a graveyard, how do I find the aliens?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes