Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Wasn't expecting this at all, a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

The girl in this game is still one of the best. There are very few models out there I would put on her level.

Cheers.

Reactions: afterlights

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
well.... Halloween arrived sooner than we were done with DLC1 ... so... :LOL:
Are you planning on including other "normal" people besides aliens and vampires? I really like the game's mechanic and it's content, but I'm not really into the abnormal encounters

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
who knows what the future holds.... for now we started working on a DLC and improvements to this game (y)

edit:
before anyone is going to bitch about "this gonna take 8 months again"....
the game improvements are top priority and will arrive faster... people just need to make up their mind on what to improve other than "this engine sucks" (y)
I liked your game, congratulations on finishing it, a rare achievement for most devs. I look forward to your future work, and thank you for engaging with the community here

Reactions: Alea iacta est

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Redhead looks nice but I need a self-insert male. This mullet guy is yikes :sick:

Shame I can't get past that cause it looks very good otherwise

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
there is no skip, and it takes way too long to wait for the text to play out....I can read 4x faster than the text can go.. clcicking or spacebar does not help.. 2.5/5
how about you take your splendid reading skills and go read the gameplay settings where you can adjust the text speed and skip speed :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This mullet guy is yikes :sick:
what about the 9 other male characters in this game? :KEK:

Last edited:

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Are you planning on including other "normal" people besides aliens and vampires? I really like the game's mechanic and it's content, but I'm not really into the abnormal encounters
What do you mean ? 90% of the game includes scenes with "normal" people.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
how about you take your splendid reading skills and go read the gameplay settings where you can adjust the text speed and skip speed :KEK:
Testing a bit, it seems the only skip speed matters. You can't manually progress faster than once a second without adjusting that setting. Text speed only appears to do anything when scrolling is enabled. I can't tell what the delay speed does at all.

When dealing with an engine that people aren't familiar with, it can be helpful if there is clarity to what the settings do. Skip speed is both auto skip and also limits click speed, but it isn't clear in the UI that's what the person above needed to change.

You don't need to be a fast reader for it to feel like the game is ignoring clicks with some of the shorter lines. (Please don't read this as saying the dialogue is too short, it seems some devs would compensate for the engine issue by just adding more unnecessary stuff to their dialogue)

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
What do you mean ? 90% of the game includes scenes with "normal" people.
I know, but the content is still very limited. So I was wondering if they intend on including a few more cars or if this really is the finished game

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I've already seen this game some months ago but I don't know why I didn't give it a chance. It's perfect.
This is the first game I've rated but it's totally worth it. Serena is perfect (perfect face, hair, body without exaggerated curves). The story has a a lot of variety and different outcomes so definetely no boring or predictable.
I hope to see more from the dev, if possible always with Serena; it would be fun to see her in another context like by the sea or a farm (my personal idea).
Anyway my compliments to the dev. Hope to see more soon!

P.s. with animations this would have been a masterpiece.

Reactions: celtic1138

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I know, but the content is still very limited. So I was wondering if they intend on including a few more cars or if this really is the finished game
There are DlCs planned for the game, the first one as we said in previous post is the alien abduction one, named Galactic Detour, and just a few days ago we released the free Halloween DLC. So in short, yes, there is more content coming :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
There are DlCs planned for the game, the first one as we said in previous post is the alien abduction one, named Galaxy Detour, and just a few days ago we released the free Halloween DLC. So in short, yes, there is more content coming :D.
Yeah, I know that. But as I said, I don't really like the DLCs, because I'm not into the abnormal scenes. My question was if there will be any new scenes with human partners

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I know that. But as I said, I don't really like the DLCs, because I'm not into the abnormal scenes. My question was if there will be any new scenes with human partners
Ok, I misunderstood your question. All DLCs are thematically different, the ones I mentioned are abnormal, but after those two, all are coming with human partners.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes