J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Why this game has only 300 likes and AWAM has 2'200 is one of the biggest mysteries of our world ...
A greater mystery is the high number of gullibles who pay Don Milking (aka Kyle/Gumdrop Games) about $ 7,000 to finish his Dual Family.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Excellent!! Will this DLC be available for purchase on itch.io? (that's where I bought the original game)...
yes, the DLCs will come to itch.io and gamejolt too

but it might happen a bit later because the Steam integration has priority
it will definitively happen (y)

Reactions: riddikk91

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
So now that the new DLC is approved, do you have an idea of when it will be available on steam?

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
So now that the new DLC is approved, do you have an idea of when it will be available on steam?
nah we just had the DLC randomly approved right before one of the biggest Steam sale events of the year without a plan what to do with it next :sneaky:

Reactions: Alea iacta est

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Good game, got all endings.
I`m sure the hinted (bestiality) aka pony ride got all of those into that thinking yes some bestiality lol.
So, what is the next game going to be?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
PandaPenguin - Are you still together working on this as a team? I got the impression that you all split off and started your own projects after finishing Midnight Ride.

The character model of Serena is one of the best and most realistic ones I've seen on this site. My favorite scene was the cabin even though the double anal scene wasn't believable and damaged immersion. My second favorite scene was the frat boys with Serena dancing naked.

Reactions: kaosboy and FMag

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
PandaPenguin - Are you still together working on this as a team? I got the impression that you all split off and started your own projects after finishing Midnight Ride.

The character model of Serena is one of the best and most realistic ones I've seen on this site. My favorite scene was the cabin even though the double anal scene wasn't believable and damaged immersion. My second favorite scene was the frat boys with Serena dancing naked.
We're all working on it together still, me, Panda and Celtic, we have been mostly quiet because we were finishing everything for the release. There are also 2 other DLCs in the works, and the team will remain the same for those as well.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
We're all working on it together still, me, Panda and Celtic, we have been mostly quiet because we were finishing everything for the release. There are also 2 other DLCs in the works, and the team will remain the same for those as well.
Two DLCs? Interesting ...

Reactions: Den187
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes