Quie

Jul 4, 2017
any idea where to buy an EU Steam key? Tried some sites but they dont have this game in stock. VPN is not working also sadly.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
This shall be sitting at the very top of my list. I wonder how much the Season Pass is going to be. Even if I play the game + DLC from here, I will still want to support you and add it to my Steam collection. Serena is love, Serena is life xD I can't believe I will be doing it with my twiny x3 was that the sister you were talking about? lmao!

0q0q.jpg

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
This shall be sitting at the very top of my list. I wonder how much the Season Pass is going to be. Even if I play the game + DLC from here, I will still want to support you and add it to my Steam collection. Serena is love, Serena is life xD I can't believe I will be doing it with my twiny x3 was that the sister you were talking about? lmao!

View attachment 1472584
Base Game 4.99$
DLC1 3.99$
SP 9.99$

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
That's Serena in the foreground... She will have different hair styles in some of the dlcs;) Her sister is hidden in there somewhere though:p
That's Serena? kinda looks like a model I constantly see xD dang. I love her original look. Hmm, as for the sister, probably the one with the panda outfit? if not, probably she is one of the ones behind Serena. This feels kinda like "find waldo" x3 That's interesting though. That she will have different hairstyles. Thank you for the info :)

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
That's Serena? kinda looks like a model I constantly see xD dang. I love her original look. Hmm, as for the sister, probably the one with the panda outfit? if not, probably she is one of the ones behind Serena. This feels kinda like "find waldo" x3 That's interesting though. That she will have different hairstyles. Thank you for the info :)
The Panda is Lilly from Guilty Pleasure

also

SE1.2_promo.jpg

Midnight Ride - STEAM EDITION 1.2

out now, over here at

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
She's a girl so she's not gonna wear her hair the same way all the time:ROFLMAO:
I'm just so used to characters looking the same and wearing the same thing in almost every scene in some games lol (unless if they go out, go on a date or something) That's why I find it interesting. But her model looks completely different, to me anyways.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Can confirm is still her... She's just hiding her face:censored:
Yeah, you are right. I zoomed in on the pic you posted and that helped. Couldn't see the freckles clearly without the zoom in. That hospital mask didn't help lol. I've been saying stupid stuff and feel like an idiot. Sorry to you and PandaPenguin for my stupidness.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Yeah, you are right. I zoomed in on the pic you posted and that helped. Couldn't see the freckles clearly without the zoom in. That hospital mask didn't help lol. I've been saying stupid stuff and feel like an idiot. Sorry to you and PandaPenguin for my stupidness.
You didn't say anything stupid. I just don't want to give too much away.
EeIQqFRX0AIr_6F.jpg

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Just played the new DLC and here are my thoughts:

+ There's plenty of hot female characters on this forum, but Serena is surely in my top 3. Beautiful face, great body (not too exaggerated)
+ High quality renders
+ A lot of new paths giving a a good amount of playing time
+ There's a large variety of fetishes, which should make everyone happy
+ The renders are complex, with a lot of nice details; an impressive work considering the time elapsed since the last update
+ The story is well built: in certain scenes you can feel the pressure or some kind of anxiety, especially if you pay attention to the details like the shapeshifter's scene, you can smell something fishy

- With animations it would have been awesome, but they are not the main focus, so ...
- I was hoping for more "straight alien" sex, like the small one with the twins
- When Serena comes back to Earth I was hoping to see a close up of her on the crowded beach
- Maybe this update was "too soft" for Serena, the scenes in the cabin/camper were more brutal, simply great
- Now I have to wait till' the new DLC -.-

This game has been reconfirmed as one of the best and it is definitely underrated and this is a shame. Anyway, it would be cool (after the other DLCs) to see a new adventure of Serena at the beach: having to return home after a stolen clothes prank and getting in her typical situations.

Lastly, this is an easy 4 star update.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Just played the new DLC and here are my thoughts:

+ There's plenty of hot female characters on this forum, but Serena is surely in my top 3. Beautiful face, great body (not too exaggerated)
+ High quality renders
+ A lot of new paths giving a a good amount of playing time
+ There's a large variety of fetishes, which should make everyone happy
+ The renders are complex, with a lot of nice details; an impressive work considering the time elapsed since the last update
+ The story is well built: in certain scenes you can feel the pressure or some kind of anxiety, especially if you pay attention to the details like the shapeshifter's scene, you can smell something fishy

- With animations it would have been awesome, but they are not the main focus, so ...
- I was hoping for more "straight alien" sex, like the small one with the twins
- When Serena comes back to Earth I was hoping to see a close up of her on the crowded beach
- Maybe this update was "too soft" for Serena, the scenes in the cabin/camper were more brutal, simply great
- Now I have to wait till' the new DLC -.-

This game has been reconfirmed as one of the best and it is definitely underrated and this is a shame. Anyway, it would be cool (after the other DLCs) to see a new adventure of Serena at the beach: having to return home after a stolen clothes prank and getting in her typical situations.

Lastly, this is an easy 4 star update.
glad to hear that nothing exploded (or did it?)
Im getting conflicting reports of stuff not unlocking or images missing but nothing showed amiss in my testing :poop:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes