celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Just played the new DLC and here are my thoughts:

+ There's plenty of hot female characters on this forum, but Serena is surely in my top 3. Beautiful face, great body (not too exaggerated)
+ High quality renders
+ A lot of new paths giving a a good amount of playing time
+ There's a large variety of fetishes, which should make everyone happy
+ The renders are complex, with a lot of nice details; an impressive work considering the time elapsed since the last update
+ The story is well built: in certain scenes you can feel the pressure or some kind of anxiety, especially if you pay attention to the details like the shapeshifter's scene, you can smell something fishy

- With animations it would have been awesome, but they are not the main focus, so ...
- I was hoping for more "straight alien" sex, like the small one with the twins
- When Serena comes back to Earth I was hoping to see a close up of her on the crowded beach
- Maybe this update was "too soft" for Serena, the scenes in the cabin/camper were more brutal, simply great
- Now I have to wait till' the new DLC -.-

This game has been reconfirmed as one of the best and it is definitely underrated and this is a shame. Anyway, it would be cool (after the other DLCs) to see a new adventure of Serena at the beach: having to return home after a stolen clothes prank and getting in her typical situations.

Lastly, this is an easy 4 star update.
Thanks for the kind words:love:... A lot of hard work was put in and it's nice for it to be appreciated.

Animations are something we are working on... There have been a few technical issues to overcome, and we wanted the quality to be good before commiting. Hopefully the next DLC should have some and we can eventually add some to the previous scenes too.

We don't want to retread the same ground so the scenes in this one are different from the base game (we think anyway) and the next dlcs will be different again.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Reactions: FMag

gorcsev

Mar 8, 2018
ok, so I donwloaded the Season Pass DLC, but I can't find the new content in the game (apart from galactic detour). Where do I find the rest of the new content?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
ok, so I donwloaded the Season Pass DLC, but I can't find the new content in the game (apart from galactic detour). Where do I find the rest of the new content?
The pass will add new content automatically, as I understand it, but there is no new content right now except GD.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
as it is written everywhere on the store page, the rest of the content is available AFTER it was released

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I would love to buy the Season Pass but as i'm in Germany that is not possible in Steam directly.
Does someone know if it works if someone outside of Germany gives it as a gift and if yes, would someone wants to do that for me? Of course i would pay (paypal or steam gift card).
I would buy it on Itch.io but since i already own the base game in Steam it would be great to have it in one place.
I don't want to download it somewhere without paying if i can get it legally.
It is a game which deserves my money.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I would love to buy the Season Pass but as i'm in Germany that is not possible in Steam directly.
Does someone know if it works if someone outside of Germany gives it as a gift and if yes, would someone wants to do that for me? Of course i would pay (paypal or steam gift card).
I would buy it on Itch.io but since i already own the base game in Steam it would be great to have it in one place.
I don't want to download it somewhere without paying if i can get it legally.
It is a game which deserves my money.
DLC/SeasonPass wird es bald (mit Steam Key) auf itch.io geben

Reactions: Quina and Yukino

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Well, I bought the game on Steam like I said I would. Got all the Achievements the base game has to offer. Now to wait till I am able to get the Season Pass... it's going to be a while. I want to get abducted by Aliens already xD

MR.jpg

Oh, please tell me Moonshine makes a reappearance :/ She is another beautiful Model I don't think I've seen in other games. She is like, the perfect girlfriend :3 A game about Serena and Moonshine would be amazing xP They looked so cute together at the end of the Moonshine chapter. I can imagine Serena and Moonshine traveling from place to place in Moonshines Van to deliver, sale or show people Moonshines items. I'm not a storyteller okay >.<

Also, I did see Serena with her different hairstyles. She is cute and adorable no matter what lol.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Well, I bought the game on Steam like I said I would. Got all the Achievements the base game has to offer. Now to wait till I am able to get the Season Pass... it's going to be a while. I want to get abducted by Aliens already xD

View attachment 1493374

Oh, please tell me Moonshine makes a reappearance :/ She is another beautiful Model I don't think I've seen in other games. She is like, the perfect girlfriend :3 A game about Serena and Moonshine would be amazing xP They looked so cute together at the end of the Moonshine chapter. I can imagine Serena and Moonshine traveling from place to place in Moonshines Van to deliver, sale or show people Moonshines items. I'm not a storyteller okay >.<

Also, I did see Serena with her different hairstyles. She is cute and adorable no matter what lol.

You won't have seen the Moonshine model elsewhere, we made her specifically for this.;)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just read a first few pages. Is there anything change since then or the game still have only 2 route which is rape and drugged?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for a lesbian path?
You just have to show tits when you can, and turn down the rides until a woman in a van picks you up (you can go directly to this using the storyline feature). Just be nice and the woman goes home with the MC and they have lesbian sex.

In the DLC there are several scenes with females (including female robot and dickgirl) but you may not consider these lesbian.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just read a first few pages. Is there anything change since then or the game still have only 2 route which is rape and drugged?
The game was never just those routes. You might be thinking of a different game, if you've only read the first few pages.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes