NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I bet those also have the [FINAL] in the title and the [Completed] tag too
So what? Devs could have just rush the game to completed and got that tag. Honestly its just simple question. I click on this thread, read the overview and some comments and they happen to mention non consensual sex so I ask if there are other route beside that since I don't like rape content. The description and changelog have no information about that. How am I suppose to know without asking?

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
So what? Devs could have just rush the game to completed and got that tag. Honestly its just simple question. I click on this thread, read the overview and some comments and they happen to mention non consensual sex so I ask if there are other route beside that since I don't like rape content. The description and changelog have no information about that. How am I suppose to know without asking?
dunno, maybe look at some of the reviews too, plenty of them detail what you will find inside the game

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks. It seem you're the only one that actually answer my question. Everyone else include the dev is just being sarcastic jerk.
I was kinda sarcastic, too, and apologize. I had forgotten that the swinger encounter was the first one of the game, so probably was the only one available when the thread started. Your concern over the impression you got was thus warranted, even if the responses that worried you were overtaken by later developments in the game.

Reactions: NukaCola

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
Are there any other games by this author? His patreon is silent for a long time.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Are there any other games by this author? His patreon is silent for a long time.
I mean... my signature with links was right before your post but just in case, here they are again

:HideThePain:

unless you were talking about Archast

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
Oh sorry, I have signatures turned off in forum settings, they seem annoying for me, and steal the page space. Thanks for sharing the links.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This game definitely deserves more attention. Sure, the game is short (two hour playthrough) but the quality and enjoyment are high in my opinion. The game accomplishes it's goals - a one night adventure of a pretty girl being dropped off in the middle of nowhere by an asshole boyfriend, trying to find her way home.

I still find myself playing through the game every few months which says something...

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Ahhh! This brings back some good memories. I really liked the game. So what's new?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes