Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
There's at least a small part of it in the base game already ;)
Hello there, Archast and PandaPenguin. I have become a huge fan of Midnight Ride and of Horny NPC Games.
I was wondering where I could find and dwonload that DLC, "Storyteller" is it?

In my humble opinion it would be a pity if Horny NPC Games didn't develop another game/AVN, since Midnight Ride was such a great game.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Ohh, well, awesome! Thank you very much for your reply. And such a quick reply, haha!
I have another question though... sorry... uhh, I am not on patreon or anything, because I can't afford it. Will I be able to get from here, when it is released?
We don't use any subscribing services, whenever the game is finished we publish it on some stores, Steam, Itch and Kinguin, links are here:

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
That is very good news... But... Since I don't have the means/possibility to buy Storyteller, when will it be available here
on f95zone?

Cheers to PandaPenguin and to Archast

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Ok, well, thank you very much for your prompt reply... I get it though, but in all honesty, if I wasn't unemployed at the moment, I would really buy it through Steam or any of the other ones.

Cheers and all the best to you and to Archast and your team.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Oh shit this is still getting additions?
For sure! We had a DLC already, there's another one coming at the end of the year and we have another planned for 2023, page is already live on steam, links are if you want to check anything else.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes