PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Can you play this lesbian only?
I mean, sure

there is one pure lesbian route in the base game and one in the alien DLC
the upcoming Storyteller DLC also got one pure lesbian route with lots of G/G action

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Well, the last update of JOHN was a disappointment (who would have thought), so I am now putting all my hopes in this game.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
For sure! We had a DLC already, there's another one coming at the end of the year and we have another planned for 2023, page is already live on steam, links are if you want to check anything else.
Hello there Archast. I have a question: Since I can't afford to buy Storyteller dlc from the links you shared with us, will there be any chance that I may get it from here, from F95zone?

Cheers to all of you and a big hug.

Reactions: asero7k

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Hello there Archast. I have a question: Since I can't afford to buy Storyteller dlc from the links you shared with us, will there be any chance that I may get it from here, from F95zone?

Cheers to all of you and a big hug.
Thank you very much for your reply... but what I was wanting to know is if Storyteller will eventually be available for free? For those who can't afford to buy it through the links you showed here.
Will Storyteller be here on F95, available for free, sometime?

Cheers and a big hug to you, Archast, to PandaPenguin and all the rest of you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Thank you very much for your reply... but what I was wanting to know is if Storyteller will eventually be available for free? For those who can't afford to buy it through the links you showed here.

you do realize that F95 is a pirate forum?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

Well, we have zero control over that. As devs we publish the game on steam whenever it's ready, the community here will eventually get it I'm sure, but this is a pirate forum, so you'll have to wait for a pirate to leak it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Thank you very much for your very polite and very sensible reply, Archast.
I just want you to know that I would really buy your dlc's and other games if I could (this year)... Every developer deserves (every professional) deserves to get justly paid for their work... I know, I'm a professional translator but I'm currently unemployed.

Thanks, anyway.
A big hug to all of you.

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
I've found a bug, when we go in the house with the 4 boys, after a certain point the name got missmatched and text for serena is playing with the name and picture of the boys, and same in the other way.

1670869263505.png

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes