Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
May I ask if there was some kind of story change - in my game Madeline seems now to be the girls "mentor"...

Is there some kind of switch to change this back or an incest patch to get the old story?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
May I ask if there was some kind of story change - in my game Madeline seems now to be the girls "mentor"...

Is there some kind of switch to change this back or an incest patch to get the old story?
Currently there isn't and yes, it's been changed to make it more Patreon-friendly.

Maybe i can find a way to get into her room when Kate is Cleaning.
How do I get into Annabelle's room?
Don't use the map to try to go to her room, you won't be able to. Instead, go to Annabelle's door.

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
Alex= 23 combi hits = 10 points ,Duncan= 25 combis hits =20 points.
Duncan =50+ fights over 1000 bonus points .
I can't fight with the last secret guy and i can't buy lingerie or other hot stuff.
I have to drink wine with Madi at pool but the flirt button isn't work .:unsure:
I like the Game story but this feels bad and so wrong :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: yura48

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Alex= 23 combi hits = 10 points ,Duncan= 25 combis hits =20 points.
Duncan =50+ fights over 1000 bonus points .
I can't fight with the last secret guy and i can't buy lingerie or other hot stuff.
I have to drink wine with Madi at pool but the flirt button isn't work .:unsure:
I like the Game story but this feels bad and so wrong :ROFLMAO:
The flirt option isn't working because it's not implemented yet. You should also have 22 love points for Madeline, not 27.

Reactions: TheDevian

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
The flirt option isn't working because it's not implemented yet. You should also have 22 love points for Madeline, not 27.
I also have 27 for Madeline. The extra 5 came from barging into her room at 11 PM and choosing the angel option. I remember the flirt option at the pool was locked for 25 love points the first time. Then it became available, but the MC stays silent instead of flirting.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I also have 27 for Madeline. The extra 5 came from barging into her room at 11 PM and choosing the angel option. I remember the flirt option at the pool was locked for 25 love points the first time. Then it became available, but the MC stays silent instead of flirting.
That is a bug, carried over by a previous save - which we are aware of - and it's been fixed for the next update. The option to flirt with Madeline is not in the game yet. If you were to play the game from the beginning, you will see that Madeline's love stat can only go to 22.

Reactions: TheDevian

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
I return to the fight where the bodyguard fights with the owner of the hall.
No matter what they write, I am sure that few people can win this fight, at best half of the players. And not everyone who can win it will have the desire to bother so much.
The possibility of skipping this fight is logical, but with such conditions it is nonsense.
And if such conditions must be fulfilled by those who support the game with money, this is generally a dead end for the developer.
I don't have Internet wallets, so I'm not one of those who financially supports the game, so probably my opinion is not so important. But I really like the author's games and this one especially, but, in my opinion, complication will not lead to anything good.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Sycho I really liked the boxing mini-game, I actually went all out in buffing up MC, did not increase HP because when the reaction time is over 40, it' really difficult to miss or get hit by the opponent, also was funny to see that by not skipping fight, got a lot of bonus points and $$. I'm writing this message because have the character maxed out, it won't cause any bugs with the upcoming new April update patch right ?

1711879217078.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Hello everyone) We don’t take Victoria to training anymore? Can a third opponent be unlocked in this update?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho I really liked the boxing mini-game, I actually went all out in buffing up MC, did not increase HP because when the reaction time is over 40, it' really difficult to miss or get hit by the opponent, also was funny to see that by not skipping fight, got a lot of bonus points and $$. I'm writing this message because have the character maxed out, it won't cause any bugs with the upcoming new April update patch right ?

View attachment 3494805
You should be able to max his endurance stat by swimming laps in the pool. If you're not able to do that, please post your save and we'll take a look at it.

how to update to lvl 25 madeleine?
By waiting for it to be implemented in a later update.

Hello everyone) We don’t take Victoria to training anymore? Can a third opponent be unlocked in this update?
No. After you beat up Devon, she will not want to go back. Not yet.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes