Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Bruh.... That's just.... No.

They ARE incest games. Just needs to have a patch because patreon.

Why you think the relationships being defined an modifiable is even a thing?

Also... Man of the house was an incest game from the start... the non-incest version was done later because well... patreon.

Cannon version of those games is the one with incest.

patches mostly exist... as "Third" party mods... i.e. the dev is the one behind them, but with no obvious connection. Unless the game straight up lets you define it yourself.

Easiest way to tell.. is if the story makes almost no sense without it. e.g. the MC constantly calls their landlady... landlady instead of their name.
Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about and you're talking out of your ass. Maybe reload up MotH and check the special thanks section of that game. Larry (and a few others in this thread, and myself) are original Faerin testers. Faerin does NOT make the incest patches, a fan does. You want incest that bad, then make the patch yourself and stop complaining. He has never made the patch and never will. If you knew anything about coding, you'd know better.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
...What? The patch is 100% provided by Faerin himself, just gotta be uploaded to lewdpatcher as a "fan patch" because patreon, cmon man, Man of the House was so obviously incest focused that it's kinda jarring at first without the patch (I played it without LOL, hate incest) and Mystwood Manor got Julia and Amanda. Especially Julia with the whole "Dads girlfriend" thing. Even without the patch, it feels so incest adjecent that it's too much for some.
So how come we haven't seen you in the tester channel since you seem to know so much more than we do? :unsure:

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
So how come we haven't seen you in the tester channel since you seem to know so much more than we do? :unsure:
He has that special direct line to Faerin that we don't have Sycho. He's the super special tester we heard whispers of, but never really knew. I mean, we get to talk with Faerin daily and hear what his goals are so we could test towards that goal. But this guy? I bet he's the one behind the curtain pulling the strings and really runs these games!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
thats how it goes when developers starts to suck Patreon dicks.
They ruin their games.
So what would you suggest? Include incest and get booted off Patreon so then the game is no longer funded and and the dev quits making it.
As for ruining it this dev has already released two successful games on Steam without incest although as I have said earlier there are fan patches out there

Bruno66

Oct 18, 2019
can you do something in the game? or just turn the time, I only found study and office where something was, otherwise dead pants?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
can you do something in the game? or just turn the time, I only found study and office where something was, otherwise dead pants?
It's an early testing with mechanics and Dialoge etc, more of Tech Demo, just wait a bit ( 2 week's or so ) then it will start, If anything why Faerin anounces his game is because of this, he likes to give his fans somthing to play and solve (like fishing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: in MwM) Or the Quizes in both games

Reactions: Sycho and larry5168

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
beautiful graphics of the women but I would like to know what the future tags will be incest, harem, etc. or will they just be these weak tags?

Reactions: Johanna Jane

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
MC's character model looks hard to determine age. Means age could be a changeable stat maybe? He looks more like in his late 20s early 30s to me.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
beautiful graphics of the women but I would like to know what the future tags will be incest, harem, etc. or will they just be these weak tags?
There will certainly be more tags when the game really gets going - I would bet on some of the sex tags - but I doubt incest will be one of them. Just doesn't seem to make sense for this setup of characters. Unless an unnecessary roommate suddenly appears.

Reactions: TheDevian

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
There will certainly be more tags when the game really gets going - I would bet on some of the sex tags - but I doubt incest will be one of them. Just doesn't seem to make sense for this setup of characters. Unless an unnecessary roommate suddenly appears.
I agree with you, there's really no way to fit incest into this game, unfortunately the incest crowd will have to skip it

NTRX18

May 6, 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, PLISS YOU NO, MEGAUPLOAD AND NOPY GIVE HIM A BIG HUG

• Sad
Reactions: xapican

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about and you're talking out of your ass. Maybe reload up MotH and check the special thanks section of that game. Larry (and a few others in this thread, and myself) are original Faerin testers. Faerin does NOT make the incest patches, a fan does. You want incest that bad, then make the patch yourself and stop complaining. He has never made the patch and never will. If you knew anything about coding, you'd know better.
Someone didn't play the first release of MOTH....

You do realise the dev has to say it like that to avoid patreon overlords right?

Like i said, you would have a leg to stand on if MOTH didn't exist, but it does, and it started out as incest game with no patch. If patreon never cracked down on incest, these patches wouldn't exist.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Someone didn't play the first release of MOTH....

You do realise the dev has to say it like that to avoid patreon overlords right?

Like i said, you would have a leg to stand on if MOTH didn't exist, but it does, and it started out as incest game with no patch. If patreon never cracked down on incest, these patches wouldn't exist.
It's the payment processors that's causing the problem, not the platform. They are the ones getting uppity paying out devs that earned money they've made by creating an incest game. Credit card companies threatened to leave if incest was going to be in a game on that platform. It happened to another dev with his game that ended up getting banned from Patreon, I was around when that happened. So they are watching devs to make sure they play by the rules -- be that Discord, Steam, Itch, Nutaku, etc... including F95 (I heard this personally via several devs).

If you actually paid attention back then during the development of MotH, you would have noticed we didn't refer to her as anything other than by her name. We've been doing that on Discord since the time I joined the team 6 years ago. Same applies to Julia in MwM.

So... a patch can be offered for those games to change the relationships with/to the MC. And as was mentioned before are, "fan-made" patches. As such, the dev (in this case, Faerin) doesn't support them. That doesn't mean you can't use them, just that we don't want any reason for Faerin or his games to get banned from Patreon.

Yes, I'm well aware that in some Ren'Py games, the dev gives you the option in-game to change that without the need for a patch, but why take the chance? Why poke the bear when there really is no need to? Especially if this is that dev's livelihood.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes