Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but i just do not understand when i need to use the extra crack.
Can someone help me understand when i need to use the extra crack?

I downloaded the game a few hours ago. The version was:
Midnight Sin [v0.3.2] [Faerin]. So I downloaded the extra crack too. So i unzip and install also the crack.

Now i see that the thread is update again and the version was update too.
Midnight Sin [v0.3.2 Extra] [Faerin]. Do this mean that i do not need the extra crack?
Or the extra crack work only with the extra version of the game?

Sorry, this confuses me a little, and I don't know if I explained myself well. Also because I tried to read the explanations of the installation of the extra crack. But I didn't fully understand it. So if anyone can, please help me understand better.

Thank you

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but i just do not understand when i need to use the extra crack.

Midnight Sin [v0.3.2] [Faerin]. So I downloaded the extra crack too. So i unzip and install also the crack.

Midnight Sin [v0.3.2 Extra] [Faerin]. Do this mean that i do not need the extra crack?

Sorry, this confuses me a little, and I don't know if I explained myself well. Also because I tried to read the explanations of the installation of the extra crack. But I didn't fully understand it. So if anyone can, please help me understand better.

Thank you
1) Game was updated just once today. They probably just changed title to reflect what version of game is shared.
2) You don't need Extra crack, since version leaked here is almost always Extra one (with extra animation per scene).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Thank you
What crack are you talking about?
is-it.gif

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is this guy a dev or something or is he just some random guy, He even provides us with a patch
As far as we're aware he's a top tier Patron who has leaked the last two Faerin games here. But other than Faerin getting rid of all his top tier patrons which isn't going to happen, he hasn't been tracked down yet and probably never will

warrenbzh

May 26, 2022
Hello, I love your games, Faerin, and the way they are designed! I haven't played since 1.6 to wait for more content. I don't like playing in a choppy way I prefer to wait. In 3.2 can someone tell me if there is sexual content? THANKS

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Hello, I love your games, Faerin, and the way they are designed! I haven't played since 1.6 to wait for more content. I don't like playing in a choppy way I prefer to wait. In 3.2 can someone tell me if there is sexual content? THANKS
There is one sex scene but for the most part just build up and tension, Faerin focuses on making gamepaly and having a good base. So unless you're interested in seeing how the game is built up over time, I honestly wouldn't recommend playing it yet or even any time soon.

Gonna be worth it one day, though!

warrenbzh

May 26, 2022
Il y a une scène de sexe mais pour la plupart, juste une accumulation et une tension, Faerin se concentre sur la création de gamepaly et d’avoir une bonne base. Donc, à moins que vous ne souhaitiez voir comment le jeu se construit au fil du temps, je ne recommanderais honnêtement pas d’y jouer pour l’instant ou même de sitôt.

Cela en vaudra la peine un jour, cependant !
[/CITATION]
Thank you I will continue to wait and make a 10th game of Mystwood Manor to wait!!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Last time I checked this there was no incest tag. Is it just wishful thinking or probably just between the girls? With the patch, is anyone related to the MC? :unsure:

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Last time I checked this there was no incest tag. Is it just wishful thinking or probably just between the girls? With the patch, is anyone related to the MC? :unsure:
There's a family connection between MC and the women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this game was fun, until the grind was added :(
The 'grind' is an integral part of any Faerin game and I'll tell you - it's nowhere near as much a grind as 'Man Of The House' was and nothing like the grind that 'Mystwood Manor' was. I would advise you to check back in a year, when more content has been added. When you have multiple pieces of content at once, the game feels less grindy because you have things to do in between grinding.

wait only 1 sex scene??...damn i need to wait than.
If you are simply playing this for the sex scenes (honesty, I'm not sure it's worth it then) - you might want to wait at least six months. Possibly even longer. Faerin's games have a habit of being a very slow burn, a somewhat realistic depiction of how people slowly warm up to each other.

As far as we're aware he's a top tier Patron who has leaked the last two Faerin games here. But other than Faerin getting rid of all his top tier patrons which isn't going to happen, he hasn't been tracked down yet and probably never will
I can't believe these guys played it before us Patrons did! I don't mind though, Faerin deserves the support. :love:

In 2024 men do not love to fuck anymore.
Fucking is becoming an obsolete practice.
The die is cast, my friend.
Men simply do not wish to find out anymore.
Because the more you fuck around, the more you find out.

shirtblack_compressed.jpg

Last edited:

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
How do I return the books? I have all except the Olivia one and when i try to put them back mc says it wont work. I'm confused

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do I return the books? I have all except the Olivia one and when i try to put them back mc says it wont work. I'm confused
Click on the arrow to look at the bookcase.
Open your inventory.
Click on the book.
Then click on the wood below the books.
Repeat as needed. :cool:

Reactions: Sycho and lalka

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There's a family connection between MC and the women.
Why did she call them Stepsisters? Do they not have the same father, or did she have them before she married his Dad? If they have the same father, they would be half-sisters, not step. :unsure:
Does the patch make them blood related, or is that with the patch?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes