Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I assume you are talking about my bed. I stayed in my room for a few days yet she did not come. You know that I cannot sit on the bed until after 22:00, and whenever I sleep, nothing happens. I just get up in the morning.
Can you upload your save?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I assume you are talking about my bed. I stayed in my room for a few days yet she did not come. You know that I cannot sit on the bed until after 22:00, and whenever I sleep, nothing happens. I just get up in the morning.
That's what I meant by saying "come to you" and "you're already in bed", yes. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
has this VN already some lewd sex scenes or not yet? thanks.
p.s. is the damn sandbox tedious and grindy or not ?(hopefully)

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
has this VN already some lewd sex scenes or not yet? thanks.
p.s. is the damn sandbox tedious and grindy or not ?(hopefully)
You never played Faerin's games ? It's simple point and click, simple puzzles there's no grind at all ... And yes it already has a few scenes

Pendragon75

Feb 27, 2020
Hi, i think is simething wrong whit my game, none of the new content is showing in my game :( No hint at all for every cararcter, do i have to do something for trigger them?

sgt.ggggggaz

Feb 16, 2020
Will the extra version also be uploaded at some point or will it be standard version only? I might be mistaken but previous versions were extra versions, weren't they?

salome

May 7, 2017
There hasn't been a lot of content since the start of your game, it's going to take a while before you have anything interesting....... :sleep:(n)

your game has been nine months I started it last night finished today give it up some advice or change the game engine. :poop:

Last edited:

Slashkiller

Oct 24, 2019
Ahh.. Those are really good questions, Slashkiller. For MotH, I would have to say Veronica, hands down. Sure, she was a complete bitch at first, but after she warms up to the MC, you could see her devotion to him and her helping him get whatever he desired (including the women around him). For MwM, that's a tough one, but I'm going to go with Amber and Riley. No particular reason, just those two caught my eye pretty quick. And for this game, that's even tougher. I haven't really picked a favorite yet, since we're still kind of at the "getting to know you" phase. So far I like Olivia. She's a sneaky one. I'll have to keep my eyes on her. lol
Hmm very interesting. My favorites are Veronica and Amber. I like Riley though but I prefer Amber more. For this game so far I'm leaning towards Annabelle. I hope we get some Kate related content soon though so we have something for all the females around. I hope she goes the Kay direction and is bi-sexual. Kay was my second favorite character from MwM.

Reactions: Sycho

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
The fourth blackmail event has never triggered for me. I go to my bedroom at 22:00 on Saturday and nothing happens. All of the books are done and have completed all of the other tasks, peeping etc.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes