Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I think it's a good time to skip 1 update after 0.4, and there will be enough action by the end of August

story99

Sep 6, 2023
Just wondering, but when there aren't anymore quests/tasks to do (when you hover over a character), I am done with the update, right? No more progression is possible then, correct?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is this a bug or a feature? At 13:00 Annabelle is both reading in study and sunbathing in the pool.
Good catch. I will let Faerin know. Thank you for your report.

Just wondering, but when there aren't anymore quests/tasks to do (when you hover over a character), I am done with the update, right? No more progression is possible then, correct?
If all of the characters are at 100% in their profiles, then that is all there is to do at the moment.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi Sycho
I think I have issue with the new Olivia quest.
(Not sure if it a bug or if I manage to break the game)
Been over a week (Game time) since the blackmailer called ,
Done everything else (All on 100% but Oliver) tried everything I can think off
But she does trigger,
have included my save bellow.
[No Mods Have Been Used]

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
If your keyboard it's like this one, you should press and hold FN on bottom left corner and Home on top right, then follow the same instruction I have written before
I tried it , even if I got another Button arrangement but still not working..
I thank you a lot for trying to help but I give up..
Reddit: I googled how to do it and know i got it ;)

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi Sycho
I think I have issue with the new Olivia quest.
(Not sure if it a bug or if I manage to break the game)
Been over a week (Game time) since the blackmailer called ,
Done everything else (All on 100% but Oliver) tried everything I can think off
But she does trigger,
have included my save bellow.
[No Mods Have Been Used]
Hey, Ahchi! Yeah, I see the problem. It's an old stat bug you've ran into, unfortunately. Olivia's stats in your save are 45/54 when they should be right around 50/49 for v0.3.2.

I've let Faerin know that some players are experiencing this problem with earlier saves, so he's aware of the issue.

For now, you could try using my 0.3.2 save from here for the time being as we look into this.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian and Ahchi

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
i have all stats as is should be with the exception of Victoria:
35/46 end of Version 0.4
i did not use any Cheats or Mods and allways used the old Saves from the last version
Still asking what I did Wrong for having higher Stats with Victoria.
And if I use your Save File from 032 all my Bonus Points for Fighting and the money is gone :cautious:

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
I'm going to disagree with you on this.

I've found sandbox AVNs or AVNs with some free roam content to vary from bad to Very good.

I would not recommend judging Any sandbox AVN when it is in the middle of its development, though, as that is a guarantee that you will find places where there is no/not enough activity.

It would be like hacking the laptop of a favorite author who is writing a book you cannot wait to read and then complaining about epilogue content when the author is not even halfway done with writing his first draft.

I recommend searching for completed AVNs if you are going to try one with a sandbox component.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Free roam.is different you just click and point and Vn style continues here.is ridiculous stuff money , clothes it's like adult sims kinda of game is crazy no one has to agree with me i am not asking for approval i just said my ✌peace

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Now i got it. and still ask why I have higher Stats with her
I'm unable to answer your question as I don't know what the cause to this issue is. It's something that Faerin would have to look into, in order to determine the cause.

Could you provide a copy of your save and your player log, please?

Reactions: TheDevian

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
After you've seen her getting spanked by Madeline.
Yes, I've already seen her being spanked, but thank you for your reply, Someone had the same issue and they said it was because of doing the HI events before the workout and it was a bug they will fix next release. I'm assuming mine is the exact same issue

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes, I've already seen her being spanked, but thank you for your reply
You're welcome. :)

If you've seen her getting spanked, you should see a hint saying "I should help her work out again.". Or something pertaining to working out with her. That is when you will give her the workout outfit, when you go to the basement at 16:00.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Player Log. Where from. and I tried to put my Save File here, like I did from other Games. But it dosn´t work :rolleyes:
You can find the player log by pasting this into the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Midnight Sin

To access the Run box, press the Windows + R keys. You will see "player" and "player-prev". Add those and your save to a zip, rar or 7z file and upload that here, please.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes