Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
then could you tell me what is the exact the love stat for madeline that supposed to be if every correct choice is picked before that quest
Based off a new run I just finished going through, the stats should be as follows:
stats.jpg

Mind you, that's after you have completed everything, including any of the open dialogs.

There is some conversation stating Madeline should have 37 for her love stat. But the stats I noted are what I saw throughout the gameplay, as each stat gain was manually logged and broke down to where/when the stat gain occurred. I'll bring it up with Faerin so we can figure this stat issue out.

Last edited:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
37 is correct, the guide is not. We are still trying to figure out why some of us are bugged, and what happened. We were missing some testers this month, and it was a short one, so we were kind of rushed. Apologies.
Thank you. Well I'm doing the run anyway. I want to see how the story flows with the changes.

But I do have two ideas on this. 1. Some updates back when Madeline's wine conversation was added she had too many points and it messed up things by unlocking the flirting option that wasn't implemented at the time. This may be the same mistake resurfacing. Or a similar one at any rate. 2. In order to differentiate the car conversation scenes from each other the gallery images have a picture of who the conversation is about. Changing the image of the first scene may have ended up adding the points from that scene a second time to the save file.

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
You get money by going to the mall parking lot and you get stats by working out/swimming at the mansion.

I mean with the cheat mod

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes