Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

Sather1

Mar 19, 2021
I can't complete the quest "I wonder how Madeline feels about Victoria?". I only can talk to madeline near the pool at 21.00 however the only dialouge is that im refilling her wine and nothing else. How to proceed?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks for the response
You have asked this question once before back in April on our Discord and Faerin responded to your question/suggestion about heels back then. If that gets added, it will get added when the storyline requires it, not before.

Sather1

Mar 19, 2021
I can't complete the quest "I wonder how Madeline feels about Victoria?". I only can talk to madeline near the pool at 21.00 however the only dialouge is that im refilling her wine and nothing else. How to proceed?
I think the problem is causing by madeline's love stat (which is 5 rn) so is there anyone know how to increase her love stat

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think the problem is causing by madeline's love stat (which is 5 rn) so is there anyone know how to increase her love stat
That scene may be bugged due to her stats being low. Her stats should be a bit higher than that (at least around 5/22). I'm currently looking into the stat issue right now.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
You have asked this question once before back in April on our Discord and Faerin responded to your question/suggestion about heels back then. If that gets added, it will get added when the storyline requires it, not before.
don't mind them. they regularly spam games with request about heels . ive seen them comment about heels on multiple games throughout F95 ,Discord and Patreon .

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
don't mind them. they regularly spam games with request about heels . ive seen them comment about heels on multiple games throughout F95 ,Discord and Patreon .
I'd honestly prefer questions about that than the constant "Can I play this on Android?" ones. :LOL:

Reactions: devonY7

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to multiply gained MC stats and money (not affection/love).

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.4.1c-extra

How do I modify the money and skills?

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yeah, it's not that great though.
It says "In order to give Annabelle the workout clothing from the mega mall, you must have seen her get spanked by Madeline", but how do i do that? I get them both in the basement, by telling the truth about us not working out, but i can't do anything cause the door is locked. And i assume that's the point where i have to somehow spy on them?
But there's no indication how to do so, or how to get a key to open the door.
You need to spy on them from the secret passage. To get into the secret passages you need to get all the sin books and figure out the colour code.

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes