Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So how do I progress Madeline, when I try to talk to her at 21:00 she lets me pour her some wine and that is it. I can't grab her ass, because she's locked at 5 affection, since I can't talk to her.
You can only grab Madeline's ass when you first help her with her workout.

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
At the risk of sounding stupid I installed the extra crack exactly as the guide says to (I'm good at these normally) but I don't seem to get anything "extra". Can someone clarify what you actually get extra? And maybe a bit more detail on what you get extra this update so then I can actually look at the game and check if I've got the extra bits.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You can only grab Madeline's ass when you first help her with her workout.
I've been past this point on a previous save, (I accidentally deleted), just not sure what I am missing. Madeline just doesn't seem to want to budge.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I personally didn't like the animation, and to be fair I think there is no need of animations at all in this game.

I think the dev should concentrate on making longer and better described sex scenes (dialogues, angles, positions) rather than those mechanical animations that ruin the beautiful art of this game.

The solo art without animations is good enough to create very good and well described sex scenes (Example LISA).

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
What is Madeline's max love stat? The best I can do is 37 but the WT says 42.
yeah that's weird, I checked the 0.4 version (previous) and the new one(v0.4.1c) by running the same save file (end of v0.4). The new version has 17 Medelin love points, and the previous version (v0.4) has 22 points. So that's why I have 37 love points at the end of last version, too. 5 points disappeared between versions :D

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
yeah that's weird, I checked the 0.4 version (previous) and the new one(v0.4.1c) by running the same save file (end of v0.4). The new version has 17 Medelin love points, and the previous version (v0.4) has 22 points. So that's why I have 37 love points at the end of last version, too. 5 points disappeared between versions :D
Update: I got 42 Madeline's love points using the bug fixed version 0.4.1c.

Reactions: Sycho

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
At the risk of sounding stupid I installed the extra crack exactly as the guide says to (I'm good at these normally) but I don't seem to get anything "extra". Can someone clarify what you actually get extra? And maybe a bit more detail on what you get extra this update so then I can actually look at the game and check if I've got the extra bits.
It's supposed to unlock extra animations. This game has standard version, and extra one with additional animation per sex scene. But, as game leaked here is already extra version.... you don't need extra crack.

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
I also have trouble triggering the new sleepover event by Olivia. I am using the Incest and extra patch. Does anyone know a solution?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
What is Madeline's max love stat? The best I can do is 37 but the WT says 42.
this is the biggest problem of this game. every end of version a girl does not reach the required stats. in v 0.3.2 Olivia had 5 lust and 5 love less and in v 0.4.0 her event did not occur. in v 0.4.0 it is Annabelle who remains with 5 lust and 5 love less and remains so in v 0.4.1c where instead it is Madeline who remains with 5 love less (the fix does not fix anything). Faerin must review the point assignment system, there is definitely something wrong

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes